Population Decline

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jul 20, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The MSM talks about the population growth going nuts and says we need to kill everyone off including all the new babies with post term abortions. Meanwhile, some smart people have noted that the population is going down everywhere and we are in a critical place for the population of the world. How are they fudging the numbers? Massive illegal immigration.

Now people like Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, the WEF, Bilderberg, and Joe Biden along with all of the rest of the world leaders want there to be very few people in the world. If the population reaches a critical state where it is unable to survive a catastrophe there wont be any. This seems to be their goal. Why? What do they have planned?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    duane and Seepalaces like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I don't buy the population is going down for a minute. The very people that shouldn't have kids are procreating like rabbits. I would not believe anything coming from the mouths of the likes of the people you cite. My guess is it is easier to control a smaller population.

3cyl, SB21, techsar and 2 others like this.
  3. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

First five minutes of the movie “Idiocracy” tells you a lot about where this country is going.

4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

You have never read UN Agenda 21 ?

Dunerunner likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

a lot of my younger coworkers are opting to get fixed or otherwise prevent from having kids.
    Most have either bought into the 'It's selfish to bring another person into this overpopulated world that is depleting natural resources' or 'the world is too violent today to want to watch them be murdered'

Only one has stated that he'd be a terrible dad and got the snip at 26. I think he's the only sane one of the bunch.

SB21, Minuteman, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  6. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Responsible people do not create more children than they can feed and care for. A whole lot crank them out as fast as they can so the responsible people not only get to pay for raising their own but get to pay for raising all of the disability and welfare babies.

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

And we pay for neglected kids who enter a life of crime -- judicial system public defenders and up keep in jail, higher insurance rates for criminal theft on and on.

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Seems like all the third world nations are full of folks with too much time on their hands, so they fuck like rabbits and make lots more little rabbits, look at Africa, China, and India, between those three countries, there are more mouths to feed then the rest of the world combined! Mexico and Brazil being close, but not quite there yet
    The same thing goes on here, all the illegals, jut as soon as they have a roof over their heads, they start fuckin to make their anchor babies and start collecting their bennies for each kid they pop out!

When we lived in the apartment for a year and a half, there was this couple, obviously immigrants, that already had 5 kids, and were expecting another one,, all the while, both were on SNAP and the husband worked ready day labor, nice enough folks, but DAMN, climb off her dude! About a year after they had the kid, one of the older ones got run over by a car and killed, year later, wife is preggers again!
    I guess they get paid a certain amount for every kid they have, otherwise, why in hell have so many, and then they loose one, so spread the legs and make a new one?

3cyl and SB21 like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Don't get me started on anchor babies --- The 14th amendment should be no must be repealed I believe we are the only country that has this insane law
    "birthright citizenship — the principle that every child born on US soil is automatically a native-born citizen, regardless of the immigration status of the parents."
    Main reason we are being over run with illegals and our worthless government does nothing but promote it by paying these criminals with our money.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    techsar and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Planned parenthood was doing exactly what it was designed to do
    Keep minority birthrates down
    Think about that for a moment

SB21, Dunerunner and CraftyMofo like this.
  11. enloopious

If you do some research you will notice there is a trend down. The WEF says that birth rates are declining much faster than they could have hoped for when they started the Covids.

A lot of people are talking about the numbers in Japan. If you have 2 parents they need 2 children to replace them. Simple math. The birth rate in Japan is something like 0.3%. The birth rate in China is something like 1%. The birth rate in America is down to 2.4 from around 3 only a few years back. If the number goes under 2 it means your country is dying. This is what they have been planning all along. Get the people to stop breeding. You can force them to do it but they fight back. If you get them to stop doing it on their own with propaganda and mind control then you can do anything you want. Their goal is to control the population and keep it under 500mil. That is what they figure is a manageable number.

If you were to double the current world population the earth could handle it just fine. There are enough resources, how ever poorly allocated. People wont realize it until its too late but we want populations to grow. We want new solutions, creativity, and support.

Birthrates are shrinking faster than expected in Japan - and it’s part of a worldwide trend
    Why Is Japan's Birth Rate Decreasing?
    Dramatic Decline in Births in Germany

CraftyMofo and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. enloopious

13. enloopious

This guy says that China has fudged the numbers and instead of 1.4billion people they have 1.2billion. He also says their birth rate is about 0.73%.

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

My old man Pops believed in children as he produced 7
    Beings he was an only child of the depression era he wanted to keep the family name going and all that and that's only 7 that we know of?
    His motto, If you cant claim them on your taxes then they dont exist. The end

SB21, oldawg and enloopious like this.
  15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If the world pop is really going down that is fine with me. It is my view as the human population has increased all the other inhabitants (species) have declined not a good thing.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The Left has a plan, and it does not include many people in the population. Less than 500,000 seems to be the goal. Bill Gates kind of let the cat out of the bag when he said that "Vaccines are the best way to depopulate the planet."

17. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

There is a group that went to work improving the health of third world countries and thus removing the need for lots of children to insure the family name. they also introduced the use of condoms and other birth control. this actually worked where it was implemented.
    This however does not work in Muslim or Catholic cultures bent on propagating their religion by high birth rates, even illegitimate means.
    People throughout time have had apprehension due to society's problems producing more children, but if people have decent values they can produce responsible individuals that actually make a difference in society.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

That would be what disease, Pandemic is for...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. enloopious

I remember watching a documentary about the gang MS13 and their idea was that they were going to take over the world by having as many kids as possible with as many people as possible. They were doing it to get rid of all the other races by breeding them out just like the English did with the Scottish.

I am of the opposite mind set. I think that each man should be the best and strongest version of themselves. We should take all of the time and energy we have into improving each individual to be the best and strongest they can be. Screw the weak beggars asking for government handouts, money, and people to give them freebies. The only way to make the world better is to make yourself and by association, your family better. One strong man who can take care of himself and his family is worth 100 weak men in my opinion.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  20. enloopious

Spain is down to 0.8% birth rate. The whole country is going to be wiped from the face of the earth because of their new laws.

Spain Birth Rate 1950-2022

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7