Population Decline

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jul 20, 2022.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

This is the real 'population bomb"

I came from a family of 7 children, my wife, 10 kiddos.
    Of my siblings - I have three children, my sister 5 by 3 different husbands. The rest, one or two.
    You just don't see large families anymore, why? Too expensive is one reason. Another is social pressure.
    The birth rate in the US is about as bad as Japan - 1.7/woman.

The America you knew and grew up in is on the way out.
    We are working hard to have all the grandkiddos speaking either Japanese or Spanish.as a secondary language.

enloopious likes this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Just another thing I ran across , Im a pure blood , Kissing a woman up or down is now off limits unless another pure blood ,, Just putting it out there !!
    Sloth

enloopious likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The population of white people in America is down from 88% in 1900 to 60% today. Joe Biden says they will be THE minority if he has his way. Is this because they are his opposition? White people think for themselves? That seems to be his M.O. He has also said that Black people vote for Democrats and Mexicans are unpredictable with their voting. At least he's still racist.

SB21 likes this.
  4. enloopious

With the private corporate ownership of large swathes of farm land in America people will start to starve. This was done in Africa when Mugabe took over and started giving all of the farm land to his friends who quickly turned Zimbabwe from the bread basket of Africa into a needy country that had to have everything imported. Then their money supply collapsed as they kept printing to buy imported food. This happened 3 times and is currently in the process of doing it again.

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Where does he say that...or are you just putting your own words into Joe's mouth?

6. chelloveck

The appropriation of land from its traditional owners, and its redistribution to white settlers is what made America great, did it not? I don't think that many white folk gave much thought to the starvation and disease endured by native American Indians along the trail of tears and similar dispossession events that gave land in favour of white folk. I think it's cute that some white folk are petrified that they will lose their power because they will no longer occupy the larger (and higher) proportion of the population totem pole.

Here's a song for you to assuage your racial hegemony anxiety.

7. enloopious

No he actually said that. Do you want me to do your research for you and pull up the WH video?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. enloopious

Would you like me to show you my tribal card?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. chelloveck

I'd much prefer it that you showed me your humanity card. ;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. enloopious

Having a humanity card in a world that has gone insane is not something to be proud of. I think is was Chief Joseph who said that "white people are the new Indians".

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. enloopious

The pointing out of past atrocities as a way to get your political way only serves to divide the people. It has no redeeming value of any kind. It is THE tool that Marxists use to attempt to win a conversation when they have no relevant argument. It is one step away from calling someone who disagrees with you Hitler. It is a dirty trick and one of the methods outlined by the CIA in their dirty tricks playbook.

Capt. Tyree and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

A top priority of the Republicans should be a complete investigation of Bill Gates and his involvement with the pedophile Epstein. It may be one way to topple Gate's plan to destroy our food supply.

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. enloopious

Apparently Australia has quietly stopped asking people under 50 to get Vaxxed.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The government sponsored vax do we really know what they are injecting us with. Time delayed death gene who knows?

16. enloopious

The thing that bothers me most is that we now know, with out a doubt, that Fauci created CV in a lab with the specific goal of causing a pandemic panic. Congress has investigated and determined it and Fauci has admitted it if you know how to read liars. There is no question about it. Then Fauci made a "vaccine" that didn't vaccinate anyone. It is rated as what? 2% efficacy? You get better protection from vitamins or sunshine and yet they are still pushing it. So Fauci, the Mafioso, made millions off those royalties while destroying all of the small business and killing tens of thousands and crashing the world economy. but that is not what bothers me, what bothers me is that all of this information is public and people are still taking the shots. It makes me feel as though the shots caused brain damage and the people can't see that they are walking into oblivion. No amount of discourse will stop them or change their minds either. In fact, they will fight tooth and nail against you even with everything handed to them.

oldawg and johnbb like this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The founding fathers set up the government "by the people, for the people" we have come so far from those principles. The government is now "by the government, for the government" The government lies to us, controls us, manipulates us, forces us to do things through free of government reprisal. Sad thing is we the people have allowed this to happen

oldawg and enloopious like this.
  18. enloopious

19. chelloveck

You are misinformed.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiativ...eryone aged,eligible for COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiativ...rs/clinical-guidance/clinical-recommendations

The recommendations still favour covid vaccination for under 50s however covid vaccination is not a requirement for entry to most public spaces. There is a sufficient proportion of the population fully or partially vaccinated / boostered that the unvaccinated can take their chances with the grim reaper.

20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7