Post Apocalyptic Vehicle Construction

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Aug 20, 2017.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Who needs a van full of ammo and preps when you can ride in style! Now you don't have to pull up in front of your bad arse BOL in your losermobile and do the walk of shame to the front door.

From this spacious reliable non attention grabbing losermobile with 360 degrees of visibility
    upload_2017-8-20_9-59-33.

To this post apocalyptic babe magnet that loses it's ability to steer on virtually any incline in less than 280,000 easy steps.
    upload_2017-8-20_9-58-49.

The MacGyver Bat Tumbler (Make a Crime Fighting Vehicle Out of Junk and Readily Available Items.)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Interesting story. $3200 and who knows how many hours - but if he was having fun,,,.,

Thanks for posting

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Looks cool and I bet it's a blast to drive. I think it needs a heavy chunk of metal on the front for zombie bashing bumper and some steel screen over the windows, otherwise, looks good! :)

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Needs a beeatchin' set of 22s all the way around, a superstiff lift, maybe some pink fur upholstery.......

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

...and a pair of fuzzy dice...gotta get the fuzzies!

chelloveck likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You can laugh, but are aren't gunna pick up Catwoman in no minivan; you would be better off trying to take her to the Gotham Sizzler on a bus. Hey, even Bat man has Bat needs...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  7. Seawolf1090

But..... but..... I love my minivan! No joke, I do. If it had more ground clearence, it would be perfect. There are still a few places on the hunting lease I can't go.

3M-TA3 and Tully Mars like this.
  8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Put a small lift under it. No kidding I did one for a guy years back. IIRC it was a dodge minivan. He used to take it hunting and fishing all over North and South Dakota. He swore by the dang thing. Had a set of the AT type tires on it.

Ganado likes this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I once saw a really NICE 6 Passenger Dodge Van built on a PowerWagon Chassis, that had BIG Tires and a 3000# PTO Winch in the front Bumper.... Now that was a Post SHTF Transportation Device..... It was for sale, for $3500US....

Tully Mars and 3M-TA3 like this.
  10. Seawolf1090

I have been looking at options. I have already installed a set of light truck tires, slightly larger than the original car tires. Much better.

Tully Mars likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7