Post Office In Trouble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alpha Dog, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Just seen on Fox news the Post Office looking at Bankruptcy so many Post Offices to close 250,000 lost.I don't understand we bailed out all these vehicle Co., Banks and anyone else having trouble, we send billions of dollars across to rebuild a country we are at war with, we support all these countries that need aid and we had a debt increase shoved down our throats. What happen they forget about the post office system a goverment sevice that actualy works and Americans use and depend on. This is just another front that the goverment is going to use to dig in our pockets so they can get their hands on more money to do with as they want under the mask of postal problems. They should call in the bail out loans they give the banking or automotive companies.

2. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Our gov believes in free market capitalism, obviously the post office wasn't strong enough to survive.

[BSf]

3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

What I wonder is if the Post Office goes under who will deliver the letters to the zombie's for the foodstamp program and how will they all recieve their Obama Medical card he promised them.

4. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

I can't speak on that particular subject, but folks who receive government checks have been told that they must use direct deposit by march of next year.This includes retirement checks(federal,military)social security,ssi checks ,and VA checks,etc...
    Plus the Unions are putting a big hurt on the Post Office.

5. beast

beast backwoodsman

quote by avarice, "Our gov believes in free market capitalism, obviously the post office wasn't strong enough to survive."

if they believe in that, then why did they bail anyone out?

Alpha Dog likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7