Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

We will be keeping you and yours in our prayers.

RightHand likes this.
  2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

As my mom passed 11/20/15, that was both a poignant and accurate comment.

A real mom, is the person who gave us life and who we blindly believed would be there for us forever. All I am, I owe to her.

GOG and HK_User like this.
  3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I both agree and disagree. A real mom is the person who might or might not have given you life but she is the person who would give her life for you. Friday the 13th is my lucky day because it is my own personal mother's day, the one my daughter and I celebrate to this day. She was 5 days old when I became a mother.

Ganado, Motomom34, chelloveck and 2 others like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Understood, for sure I am not Mom material but I became a Dad when our first was 9 days old. That date will never leave me.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thank you @RightHand for the up-date. I have kept you all in my thoughts.

6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers. My son in law was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon and is home and resting uncomfortably! Let the healing begin.

GOG, Ganado, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Lay them healing hands on him.....for all of us.:)

Ganado and RightHand like this.
  8. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Good news.

RightHand likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Lost 2 more grandchildren, Twin boys
    Daughter informed me yesterday, No heart beat on either one
    She has carried them for 20/21 weeks
    Pray for her safe return from the hospital.
    This is 3 grandchildren I've lost in 2 years.
    I'll go ahead and say Thanks' for the kind words and Pray for her recovery now at this time
    Thanks' Again!

arleigh likes this.
  10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Heartbreaking loss........ my sincere condolence to the family.
    Prayers for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Sorry to hear it Gator. Best wishes.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

our prayers and condolences to you and your family...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. RightHand

I'm so sorry that again there a time for prayers to be offered on behalf of you and yours. Too many lives that will not be lived to the fullest. Thoughts of you and your daughter are all we can offer. I hope you find some comfort in the friendships

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Gator 45/70 my heart breaks for your daughter and for you. In those 20 weeks she fell in love with those little souls, I am sure you all did. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Just sad news.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Knee Mail outbound for the entire family, Gator. This saddens me more than I can say....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss. Prayers on the way.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Prayers of peace and comfort to you and yours Gator.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I am sorry for your loss, and your daughter's family's loss. My heartfelt wishes go to you and your extended family.

I am sure that your daughter will have all the love and support that she could ever need from you and others who care and love her as you do.

Regards to you all from chell.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Thanks' to all, They made it home this evening.
    Seems the sack that they were in ruptured and the umbilical cords became twisted and cut off all blood supply to them.
    That's about all I can say, Thanks'

Ganado likes this.
  20. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I wanted to post this update for my oldest daughter. She has finished all of her Chemo and radiation treatments. The doctors were amazed at how well her body held up to it. Her scans show her in full remission!! No cancer found. Praise God. I want to offer my most heartfelt gratitude to all who joined me in prayer and good thoughts for her. Call it the healing power of prayer, good energy, or whatever you want but it works, I have seen it work many times. The following is from her Facebook page, I found it very inspirational.

"I owe it all to God! King of all kings,my savior. I owe it all to him!!! I'm so overwhelmed by his love,comfort,strength,mercy & grace he has shown me. When I started this ugly journey of cancer my faith was blocked by fear! But I cried out to God and I felt his presence! Everyday I felt him more and more! And my faith grew and grew I honestly finally gave it all to him!!! Trusting and believing in him and his plan for me not knowing what that would be but I knew and felt in my heart that he loves me and I could trust him. knowing Jesus died on the cross for me I couldn't and won't never give up!!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and ALL MY SCANS ARE CLEAR!!!!!! I'm in total remission!!!! I'm totally just so happy and thankful I'm crying as I type this. I'm still doing the study treatment my doctor says it will keep that ugly C word away. God truly hears and answers prayers I'm living proof and there aren't enough words to tell each & everyone of you how much I appreciate you so very much❤️❤️ I will be paying it forward. Please continue to pray as I go through my study treatment."

GrayGhost, oldawg, Ganado and 5 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7