Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

There couldn't be better news and I am so happy for your daughter and all who love her. My prayers for her continued healing will not stop.

Minuteman likes this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Wonderful!

Minuteman likes this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Great!... Glad to hear it...

Minuteman likes this.
  4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

I would like a Prayer request for my Father in Law Paul, he is 63 years old had cancer 3 years ago lost half his Jaw beat cancer so far, and now again something else, as today is heading up for Triple By-Pass surgery. My wife and her mom and day headed up today surgery is supposed to be at 5:30 am and last up to 6-8 hours. Its in Portland Oregon about 4 hours from here at Providence. He is a Vietnam vet served 4 years in the U.S. Army. Appreciate any and all prayers.
    He will be there anywhere from 4-8 days after surgery depending how it goes.
    He is a smoker is still smoking even today, so prayers are needed this will be a tough one.

Thank you

Paul ( yes we are both named Paul )

Minuteman and GOG like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Knee mail sent for him, best wishes for you and the family.

Salted Weapon likes this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Prayers sent for your family.

7. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Prayers inbound.

8. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

I hate to ask for an animal but my buddy Simba is in need of prayers.

Had a biopsy yesterday to look for lymphoma and now he is bleeding internally.

20160727_153451.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Minuteman, GOG and Salted Weapon like this.
  9. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I have prayed for animals as often as for people. May he know the gentle touch of his master's hand to ease his pain . and the same to you AD1

Minuteman and AD1 like this.
  10. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Thank you @RightHand

He is getting a transfusion right now so its touch and go

He is very important to us as he helped my wife have a reason to live with a chronic illness when she was ready to check out.

Motomom34, Yard Dart and RightHand like this.
  11. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Its who we are, we seek comfort and guidance from someone greater then ourselves, prayer seems to be the best avenue.
    As far as Animals , all creatures great and small deserve peace and comfort and prayer also does that.
    I pray for peace with you and that Simba lives up to his name sake and kicks its butt.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Motomom34 and AD1 like this.
  12. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Got to spend some time with him last night and today. We are trying one more thing tonight amd make a decision tomorrow or Sunday depending on the out come.
    image.

13. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

He's a sweet boy.

14. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Well a second transfusion last night and today he is holding his "crit" at normal levels and they told us to come and get him in an hour.

So we are not out of the woods yet and we still have the underlying disease to deal with whether its IBD or a lymphoma but those are treatable.

So thanks for the prayers up to now but keep Simba in them as we move forward.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prays sent to all, Be it man or animal.

GOG, AD1 and RightHand like this.
  16. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Home in his cat tower hiddy hole

image.

17. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Father in law is out of surgery as of 12 noon yesterday was touch and go as BP was 60 over 40 for awhile its up slightly the ventilator was removed this morning ( Sat ) but BP remains low around 90 over 50. Hes doing better but still in ICU its taking more time to stabilize but so far so good. First 48 is the crucial they say on a triple by pass. Supposed to be there most of next week. Thank you all for the prayers please keep him in them a few more if you can hes not quite outta the woods.

18. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

sending Prayers and good Mojo...

19. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Returning the favor

20. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Good news 48 hours later after surgery end my Father In law is out of ICU and in a regular room, transfusions are done hes doing much better. Was touch and go for a few hours but he is doing well so far. :)

Motomom34, GOG, Yard Dart and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7