Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Sapper John I will say a prayer for you son. Scary stuff. Please know you will also be in my thoughts.

Meat and Sapper John like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Prayers outgoing,,,,nothing hurts more than having a child hurting and nothing you can do about it,,, I pray for the best for you , him and all the family,,,,

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prayers for your son Sapper John, Pray for the best!

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Prayers for you son...

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Praying SJ!!

6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate all of your prayers.

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Our prayers to you and Sea Devil...

8. BTPost

I am writing this PrayerRequest from my Hospital Room @Bartlett Memorial Hospital in Juneau, Ak It is 6:56Pm local and I am finally is a semi comfortable Hospital Bed (If there is such a thing) and reasonably settled... This morning the Cannery Nurse came to the cabin @ 10:45Am, took one look at Me and a look at my Right Foot, and Called the Bush Pilot to come get me, and haul by Arse to the Hospital in town... So after Hours of Poking, Proding, blood sucking, Cat Scans, MRIs, and every other conceivable testing while laying on an ER Gurney, they concluded that I needed IV Antibiotics, ( Three different Kinds) and sepsuss had set in in my Right Foot... If I live thru the weekend, the Orthopod says he might be able to save the Foot, if not, “ Just call me Stumpy”.... I am totally wiped out, and I had a Diet Dr Pepper, three glasses of OJ, A cocked Chiken something, and some Green Beans, fo supper... AlaskaChick is in Seattle for another week dealing with her own Medical issue... Likely I will not be on much for a while, Oh, well... Life is Tough, and then you Die.... Well the Saw Bones just came in and they are Medivacing me to Seattle, ASAP... SO SIGNING OFF FOR NOW...

Meat and Zimmy like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Be safe BT, you and the Mrs will be in our prayers!!!

Please call me if you need anything and I will be there.

Meat, Sapper John, Zimmy and 3 others like this.
  10. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

What YD said, BT. I'll wake ghrit up and let him know he ain't the only one with a sore foot. (I assume he told you about the spider bite ---). He'll chime in shortly, I should think.

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You are a tough guy with a strong will. Sending prayers your way. Glad they are sending you to a Metro hospital and you will be near your wife. Stay strong your monkey family will be sending you strength and prayers

Meat, Sapper John, Zimmy and 4 others like this.
  12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Merkun, thanx for the call; I wasn't quite asleep yet. Add my knee mail to the outgoing sack.

13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

So sorry to hear of your families troubles . My prayers are headed your way for you and AlaskaChick . From just the little that I know of the 2 of you from the forum here , you're a couple of the toughest cusses on here . I've heard the lord just gives us a few obstacles to test us throughout life , and you've forged through all the others , he may be just upping the test a little . Hang in there brother , you got this .

Meat, Sapper John, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Sorry to hear of your son's plight, Sapper J. I trust that he is getting good medical care and that he has the fortitude and resiliance to pull through with his medical issues. You and your family have my best wishes in supporting your son's recovery.

Meat, Sapper John and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. BTPost

Ok, after 2.3 hours of. LearJet Flying and an another Ambulance Transport, I am NOW, aresident of Virginia Mason Hospital... it is 2:45 Am. and They are repeating All the tests done in Juneau, so looks like not much sleep for me tonite... AlaskaChick will come visit tomorrow...

Meat, VisuTrac, Sapper John and 4 others like this.
  16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Prayers out for you and Alaska Chick. Hang in, you both are tough birds.

17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

My prayers for you and AlaskaChick,Wish I was a little closer to come by and visit!!!!!

Meat, Sapper John and Zimmy like this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The ONLY time you sleep in a hospital is during anesthesia. Prayers to you, BT, and your Lovely Bride! I wish you both speedy and full recoveries.

19. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Prayers your way BT and for your bride, may He keep both of you safe and in the palm of his hand.

20. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Prayers outbound for you and AlaskaChick, BT... Sheesh... and I thought my 100 mile ambalance ride was something. Get better, best wishes and God Speed in your recovery.....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7