Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

You and your family are in our prayers.

goinpostal likes this.
  2. Smitty

Smitty Monkey+

Prayers going up.

goinpostal likes this.
  3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers sent Matt, I hope and pray for the best for you and your family.

goinpostal likes this.
  4. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Im thinking about you!

goinpostal likes this.
  5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'll be thinking about the trials ahead for Hazel and your family and keeping you in my prayers.

goinpostal likes this.
  6. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

My family is praying for you and yours may your daughter have a speedy recovery , and may the Lord watch over her.

goinpostal likes this.
  7. durablefaith

durablefaith Monkey

Hey prayer warrriors, Durablefaith here. I'm gonna throw out a list of things we can pray for at the macro level. There are some things that since I've learned what's going on in the world, the the Lord has impressed on me to pray for.

- Courage for whistleblowers
    - False flags to fail
    - World Leaders to have 'come to Jesus' moments like saul on the road to damascus
    - Pastors in America to wake up and break their 501c3 induced gag order
    - For wisdom in charting a strategic course that will glorify God in the dark days ahead
    - For fullness in his Church so we can shine bright against a dark backdrop

Blessings

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Alaskachick is out of Surgery

May 8th 10:30 Am ADT I am happy to report that Debbie has completed her Spinal Surgery, and it was completely successful. She will be in the Hospital, overnight tonite, and may be Released tomorrow. We hope that she will be able to come home, on the 15th of May. This surgery, corrects the issues she has been having since January, and was the cause of the fall that she suffered, above, while deployed with her Dr's w/o Boarders Team in LA last month. We, very much appreciate your Prayers, on her behalf. ..... HMMV....

9. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Bruce,my prayers to Debbie for a speedy and complete recovery!

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Very good to hear, Bruce! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery!

11. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I will send healing thoughts to Alaskachick on a daily basis as well as prayers for her speedy recovers. Get her strong so she can enjoy that new baby

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

My best wishes go with you, Alaskachick

My best wishes go with you and Alaskachick, BT. There is every reason to believe that Debbie will make a full recovery. She strikes me as a very determined and resilient woman...and your love and affection is the best possible medicine to aid her recovery....she'll be up and about and driving her grader in no time at all. : )

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Prayers and Best wishes for a speedy uneventful recovery to Momma and You.

14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Almost missed you Bruce, but then this was just posted today. Be assured many prayers headed your way for you and the misses. A speedy recovery with no complications is what we are hoping and praying for. Tom

15. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Bruce... best wishes for a speedy recovery... our prayers are with you...

16. BTPost

FYI for our Monkey Friends.....
    Momma (alaskachick) is making remarkable progress, in recovering from here recent Spinal Surgery. We appreciate, ALL the Prayers, and Good Wishes, expressed, or sent.... Prognosis is excellent, and she is planning on flying HOME on the 15th or 16th of May. Thank You, ALL, for your Prayers. They give US strength, to preserver thru the tough times, and courage to face the UnKnown Future. Lords blessings on you ALL....

Sapper John likes this.
  17. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Bt any update on alaska chick?

18. BTPost

UpDate.... Momma is home, and doing fine, and recovering, slowly. This is normal for this kind of surgery. The Recovery Time for this Operation is about 8 Weeks, and we are at week 2.5, so we have a ways to go, yet... We both appreciate all the Prayers and Best Wishes, expressed here... Thank You ALL, very much....

19. SurvivalTech

SurvivalTech Monkey

Can somebody please pray for my twin brother Patrick I know that he believes in God but he hasn't taken the step yet of being born again and I dont know what goes on in his head but I pray that he see's an open door and chooses the right one. Can somebody please pray for my dad because I have'nt talked to him in months and have a restraining order on him for threatening to kill/hurt me before. I hope that he comes to christ but I cant choose his road he has to for himself.

20. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Prayers offered on their behalf. It is hard watching ones we love and care about going down a bad path. And you are right that you can't choose their path for them. Just being there and being an example for them to see is the best thing you can do. And lots of prayer on their behalf. Let them see the light shining in you, the love flowing through you, the peace that passes understanding surrounding you, and they will want that for themselves. That is the best testimony one can give.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7