Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Escape Plan is totally in place, and beginning to execute... Airline ride on next Tuesday... Done deal...

2. BTPost

Schhhhh. Escape Plan is executing, today, leaving here @ 2:30Pm local and going to AlaskaChick’s folks place, to hideout till Tuesday, then flying Home....

Meat, Zimmy, GOG and 4 others like this.
  3. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Good news!

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. BTPost

A true honest to God Miracle just unfolded in the last 10minutes... When they say “Faith precedes the Miracle” they are not kidding... My Escape Plan blew up this morning at 10Am local... I was shipped out of Excursion Inlet so fast two weeks ago, that I didn’t pack my CPAP machine... Didn’t think I would be gone for two days let alone two weeks... Well, I have been in a Hospital for all this time, and using there machine.. but the Escape Plan calls for me to be at AlaskaChick’s Folks’s place from this afternoon, till Tuesday, we didn’t think about the CPAP thing till this morning, and there is NO PLACE in the whole of Seattle, that can rent, sell, or loan me a machine on a weekend, for any amount of money....Hours of phone calls proved this... So I called on my God, in Prayer, to please take pitty on my poor soul, and help me find a solution... Within a half hour, the inspiration and answer to my Prayer, was made manifest... Plan B ... I called my Boss, and had him go to my cabin, and grab my machine, put it in a box for Air Freight... Then he talked to a neighbor, who he heard was flying out to the Inlet on a Charter at 1 Pm, and then called that Bushplane outfit and they arranged to bring the Air Freight Box to Alaska AirCargo, in Juneau, put it on the first plane south...and then my Boss, who ships a lot of salmon with Alaska Air Cargo, faxed a Bill of Lading for this Air Cargo Box to them, and emailed a copy with the flight number, and Bill of Lading number, and when it gets to SeaTac Airport, AlaskaChick will go pick it up, before I go to sleep, tonite... All these things just fell into place... and I Testify, this is a Honest to God, Miracle.... Having dealt with these kinds of things, that can happen in the Alaskan Bush.... AMen & Amen....

john316, Meat, Dont and 9 others like this.
  5. BTPost

I have made my escape, and am sitting on the couch, at FIL’s Place... Hanging out till Tuesday @ 10:00 Am then HOME.....

Meat, Zimmy, GOG and 6 others like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Luck be with you getting home. I'm pretty sure you are being watched over.

7. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thinking about ya old friend.Hope it's an uneventful trip back to home base

8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Mom fell badly. Off I go.

9. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Prayers for Mom inbound.

10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Mom fractured 2 vertebrae in her neck. Massive head wound as well. Scenic helicopter ride. Safer than hot-air balloon.

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  11. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Prayers outbound

Gator 45/70, oldman11 and Meat like this.
  12. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Meat, wishing your mom well, I hate those helicopter rides, very expensive and you don't get to enjoy the trip... (been there, done that)

Rancher

Gator 45/70, oldman11 and Meat like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Tough f-in Norwegian. OMG!

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Many prayers out for Mom,,

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prayers for mom and a speedy recovery!!!
    Was this a helicopter crash?

Meat likes this.
  16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^^^^No. Air Ambulance. Sounds like no surgery on her neck. That head wound! It was shocking to see to say the least. Thanks to everyone.

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Your Mama would have to be tough to raise you! Glad she does not need surgery. Head wounds are scary.
    How is she feeling today? You will both be in my thoughts. Praying for an angel to watch over her. Keep us posted.

GOG, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  18. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^^^^I will go see her tonight. My aunt said she’s improving quickly. My sis is a doctor so she is cracking the whip there. [viking]

GOG, Dont, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That is good news. Glad she making progress. Enjoy your visit with your Mom, I am sure it will cheer her to see you.
    **flowers would be nice.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  20. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Prayers sent for your mom. Make sure she has something good to eat... hospital food sucks.

Prayers requested for DH. In to A & E yesterday morning with suspected appendix pain. Luckly not but has a Uti & kidney infection and is currently suffering as the drugs havent kicked in yet.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7