Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Mom had 3 damaged vertebrae in her neck. Now surgically repaired. She’ll get her stitches out of her head in a few days. 28. That doesn’t include the two other layers. They dissolve on their own. She’ll be moved to a rehabilitation center by Monday or Tuesday. Likely be there for a month. The Finlander has been there for six days. He refuses to ride home with me. (I’m not surprised) Toughest old farts I’ve ever known. Thanks for the prayers everyone. :D

Gator 45/70, Motomom34, GOG and 2 others like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Ongoing Bro.

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and Meat like this.
  3. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Bruce, how are you doing, walking around yet, or are we going to have to rig up a quad that you can ride around the inlet?

Meat, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I am still at Bartlett House till Thursday.... Then We go to the Extended Stay Motel over by the airport, till August 2nd, When I should get released to Weight-Bare on the right foot... AlaskaChick spent most of today at the Alaska DMV, getting her DL renewed... Long lines and few workers, but we can now rent a vehicle to move around in and shop, a bit... I didn’t post a lot about Plan A cause I didn’t want to JINKZ IT, like all the previous Plans... We are now pretty solid running on PlanB... So one more SawBones Appointment on the 2nd of August, then Home...

5. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Excellent. Heal up and head on out. (y)

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Bruce, how's the foot holding up, I suspect you had to go through lots of painful PT.
    Welcome home!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. BTPost

No Pain at all...I broke my lower leg in a 4Wheeler accident 35 years ago, and when they put it back together with Steel Rods, Screws, and Plates, they didn't know how to reconnect the nerves, so I haven't had any feeling in that foot below the ankle since... Learned to walk by watching where my Right foot went, when on uneven ground, or on stairs... This is a very similar situation... Today was my 5 Hour walking around with a BIG HUNK'en Protective Boot Day... I get to add an hour each day until I am back to 18 hours... But the rest of the time I am supposed to keep the foot elevated... So I get some easy chair time for reading the Monkey Posts

arleigh, GOG, VisuTrac and 7 others like this.
  8. BTPost

AlaskaChick fell and broke her left Arm, above the elbow and below the shoulder, this evening at about 5:30Pm local... Called our son, (The ParaMedic) who is the Cannery Medic, and he drove up, checked her out, called a Plane, and it happened that they had a Charter (TurboBeaver) just down the Inlet, that picked her up, and took her to town... She made the local ER in just under two hours... That is a record for around here, for an EMS Response Time... Accident to hospital... anyway, Prayers are requested for her, from all our Monkey friends... She does have her iPad, with her, for Comms... So that is our Comms path, for now...

Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  9. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Sorry to hear, BT. Good wishes to her, and good luck with that cast.

alaskachick and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Prayers Bruce that she be home soon and will heal soon as well.

11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

prayers sent

12. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

More prayers on the way Bruce.

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Prayers outbound for a speedy recovery!

14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Praying for a speedy recovery!!!

15. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sorry to hear about AlaskaChick's fall. Let's hope her recovery is as speedy as the response to her injury. No chopping wood in her foreseeable future.

alaskachick, VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prayers sent BT and especially AKchick !!!!

alaskachick likes this.
  17. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Sent . Guess your going to be catering to her hand & foot now eh :D

Ganado, alaskachick and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hand and half-foot ;)

alaskachick, Ganado, BTPost and 3 others like this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

[lolol][ROFL][fnny][hrt]

20. alaskachick

alaskachick A normally quiet snow monkey

Thank you

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7