Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My sincerest condolences to you family Bruce. May the angels sit on your daughter's shoulder and whisper words of comfort in her ear

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

2. -06

-06 Monkey+++

We are never prepared for life's tragedies but God gives us a constant companion to help us through those valleys. With him and loving friends/family that we can draw strength from we can get through. Have two buds who also lost close family today. One his mother and the other his nephew. So glad they both knew the Lord as their Savior, friend, and companion. We all will step through the veil of life into eternity. How we live our life is dependent on our relationship with God. He will stay closer than a brother. Bruce, your daughter has a comforter and your grand children another father. I pray for peace for your family as they struggle through these hard times.

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Bruce, Prayers and condolences to your family in this time of grief and sorrow. Call, if I can assist you in any way.

4. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

Bruce, you and your family are in my prayers. May God bless each of you even during a time such as this.

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Bruce and Alaska Chick: I'm sorry to hear of the news of your son-in-law. My thoughts go with you and your family, especially your youngest daughter. Your son-in-law's family will of course also be grieving and must be doing it hard too. There is little that I can say to relieve the sorrow and pain that you all may be experiencing, but I hope that the knowledge that the SM community cares about you and yours at this time will help in some measure.

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Bruce prayers and condolences.

7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Prayers and condolences from myself and oldawgs women on your loss.

8. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Prayers and good Mojo sent....

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Prayers of strength and grace for all who were touched by, and area feeling the loss of, him.
    [angelsad]

Safe travels for both your and AC!

10. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Heartfelt prayers sent to you and your family.

11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Bruce and AlaskaChick, My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family at this time of tragedy. Peace be with you all and for all time.

12. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

You and your family are in my family's thoughts and prayers. I am sorry for your and even more so for your daughter's loss. It is never easy, especially when it is sudden and unexpected. You and AlaskaChick be as safe as you can in your travels!

13. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

Bruce and AlaskaChick, deepest condolences, we stand with you, we will continue to pray for his grace, peace and mercy to be upon you and everyone affected by this tragic loss

14. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Prayers and condolences sent, sorry for the terrible news while visiting the lower 48.

15. Georgia_Boy

Georgia_Boy Monkey+++

Bruce, we're praying here for strength and peace of heart for you and Alaska Chick as you travel. Be safe and know that the Lord will help you through these trials.
    GB

16. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Bruce, So sorry to hear this.
    Prayers for you and your family.

17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Our family appreciates you Prayers, and we want to Thank You ALL....
    The Austin Tx Police were able to locate the body, on Monday morning. Chris seems to have taken his own life, with a newly purchased Glock 27 Pistol. There was no hint, or known reason, for this, that is known, at this time. A note was found, but it will not be released to the family, until the investigation is completed, maybe Thursday or Friday. Momma is now in Austin, and will stay a couple of weeks, to help get things settled. His family will be taking care of the funeral arrangements, so that is a Blessing. I have to be back in Alaska on Friday, so I am staying with my In-Laws in Seattle, until I get on the plane, north. Again, we want to, Thank You ALL, for your Prayers, an sentiments, expressed..... They are very Appreciated....

18. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Bruce, my younger brother took his own life years ago and I know the particular grief and anger that haunts and confuses the living about it, I am sorry that your family has to learn this.

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Memorial Service is now set for October 27, 2012.. The family asks, that in lieu of Flowers, contributions can be made to one of two Funds, posted on " Chris Thomas Memorial" Facebook Page. This is to help this young Family, deal with the MANY expenses, associated with such a loss. Chatted with Momma this morning, and the investigation will be completed on Friday, with his personal effects released, to my youngest daughter. Probate of his assets will take some time, but she has an Attorney, that has taken over this Pro Bono, for which we are very appreciative. There are just so many details, associated with this situation, that most folks can't imagine. Fortunately our oldest daughter, is know as the " Family Fixer" and she has been amazing, in dealing with this and many other crisis situations. She lives just three miles away from her sister. Between Momma and "The Fixer" things are slowly getting back in some semblance of order. We, as a Family, very much appreciate the love, and support shown here, by our Monkey Friends......

20. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

I do not have the word right now to say anything but i wish you the best and my your family know some peace in the future

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7