Prayer Closet

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by Minuteman, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I hope your family is able to have more closure than ours when my father's brother took his own life with a handgun. There was no note, no financial troubles, as far as we knew his family life was great, no reason why whatsoever. Obviously, there was a reason but we were never able to figure out why. I feel your pain, God Bless.

BTPost likes this.
  2. -06

-06 Monkey+++

BT/AC, you guys get some rest and try to remember to eat. Do not let yourself get down physically. Will make it harder on you--and others. God bless you and yours near and far sir.

3. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

God bless you are your family Bruce!

4. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

If you all wouldn't mind keeping my family and I in prayer for the next little while, I would greatly appreciate it. My marriage seems to have dissolved, while it is always a dance that takes 2, please pray for my kids and my wife. They especially are hurting. I think I am good, though I can't seem to get going this week. I have taken the week off to process and parent and clean house.
    Monday last my wife left without saying a word to me, I have changed the locks, firearms have all been removed and friends and family advised.

Thanks

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Prayers can move Mountains, 66... and you have ours, for resolving your situation....Let your GODs Love, surround you and yours... and feel the comfort, that it brings into your lives....

6. alaskachick

alaskachick A normally quiet snow monkey

I actually got time to look at my emails and what do you know?... survival monkey said I needed to be more active. I read all the time, just never post. I would like to add my thankyou to Bruce's for the prayers and concerns for my family. As a mother it is so hard to watch your child grieve. I just want to make all the hurt go away. Saturday is the memorial service for my son in law Chris.

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

sends good Mojo to Cdnboy66 and will keep both families in our prayers...

8. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Prayers going out for you and your family 66.

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

prayers of strength and resolve for you cdnboy66. [angel]

10. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

I can't seem to post a reply unless I quote when I am at work...
    so to Tracy et al that are keeping us in prayer, Thank you!!
    I am thankful to be a part of SM, and appreciate your prayers.

11. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

I have another request if you wouldn't mind.
    My daughters ( both of them) are friends with 2 girls who have just lost their Mother to Cancer. She was 44

Their kids are fantastic little people, same age as mine, heartbreaking to think thay have lost their Mom at such a young age
    Emily and Callie.
    Could you keep them in prayer for a while as it occurs to you
    Thanks

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

CDNBoy66, consider them a nightly thought!

13. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Sends good MoJo their way... Along with our prayers

14. -06

-06 Monkey+++

66, will be praying for you, your children, your wife, and your marriage. Stay in constant contact with your children to let them know how deeply you love them. They need that reassurance and your strength.

15. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[angel]

16. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Prayers going out to @Nadja, family and friends!

18. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Praying for Nadja and his family.

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Nadja, you and yours are in my prayers. I wish you the best in the days to come. As much peace and as little pain as possible.

20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nadja, We all are on our knees and asking for The Blessings of The Maker, for you and Your Family....

KAS likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7