Prayer request for a member

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.L., Dec 15, 2006.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Monkeys, I wanted to wait until I had his blessing before doing so, but I think that the power of prayer is so very important.

Our member 155gunner who is a close friend of mine, lost his wife Monday morning to cancer. She was a super lady and I ask that all of you please remember them in your prayers. She leaves behind her husband of 23 years and a beautiful young daughter. My heart goes out to them. My family and I are praying for them each and every day. May God bless them.

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I can't imagine the loss of a wife and mother. Prayers offered for the family.

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Loss is a rough thing to go through though let it be known that Gunner, if you need someone to talk with, we are here for you. Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family during this trying time. Have faith in that you will see her again. Keep your head up.

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

155gunner, There are no words which can ease the pain of your loss but know that be are thinking of you, as we did of Mrs. 155gunner during her illness, and will keep your family in our prayers.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I haven't been here too long, but loss of a loved spouse is the most stressful event a person can endure, prayers going out to you and your family besure to take care of yourself in addition to your child...

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

155gunner I very sorry, I have been praying for you and your family for some time now.
    If there is anything I can do to help you out let me know.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

155?

Y'all have been in our prayers for some time now..Please know that they are continued, daily ...and God Bless you and your children...
    Loss..is so hard , and if there is anything we can do..long distance, please just let us know...

Again, God Bless....

8. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I, too, have been and will continue to pray for you and your family. Words cannot express my sorrow for your loss. Strength and comfort be with you, dear friend.

9. 155gunner

155gunner Monkey+++ Founding Member

Thanks for all the prayers. They mean alot. I am back in Alabama to bury my wife in her hometown of Foley. It still seems so unreal but I am sure it will hit home when she is buried Monday. Thanks again for the prayers and wishes.

10. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Gunner,

I'm sorry for you and your daughters loss. Prayers for you and yours are on the way, may the Good Lord watch over you two and fold you in his arms.

Poacher.

11. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

I can not begin to imagine your loss, but know that your family are in my prayers. Be careful traveling, from a fellow Okie.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7