Prayer Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.L., Jun 9, 2006.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Our member 155gunner found out nearly two weeks ago that his wife has terminal breast cancer. She had surgery last week and is doing better than expected, but it was more of a quality of life operation than anything. I am asking that y'all pray for both Andy and his family. They are A+ people and good friends.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Will do E.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Done. Our best to them.

4. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Will do - may she make it through this.

5. Galactus

Galactus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I am sorry to hear about that. Best wishes sent their way.

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

155 Gunner
    I'm very sorry to learn of this. My prayers are with you and yours to see your wife get the best she can get.
    If there is anything I can do for you Sir, Just ask.
    Mike

7. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers sent. May God bless you and your family with strength, guidance, and health through this hard time in your lives. [angel]

8. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

You're in my prayers. May you and your family be enveloped by love and strength.

9. Ardent Listener

Ardent Listener Monkey+++

I had cancer myself. The prayers of others meant a lot to me. I too will join with the rest of you in prayer.
    praying hands.

10. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Prayers sent, 155gunner.

11. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers, Healing Thoughts being sent your way...

We do a little thing ..my parrotheads..and we believe in it..Phin Power...have seen it work many times...just another way of praying...so here's some of that too...

/) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /)

Sending Love and Strength as well....Anything you need..you got it!

12. 155gunner

155gunner Monkey+++ Founding Member

The prayers are much appreciated. My wife is feeling better and her spirits are up but the prognosis is still grave. Not much else to say except keep praying. Miracles do happen. Thanks.

13. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I don't expect miracles...

I count on them.

Prayers and healing thoughts being sent her way every day....

14. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We are here buddy. Good Vibes sent.

15. 155gunner

155gunner Monkey+++ Founding Member

A quick update. My wife started chemo last Thursday and is doing about as well as can be expected. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming! Thanks gang.

16. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Prayers sent....

17. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers and good thoughts sent

18. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers sent again 155gunner.

Also, If you'll could please say a prayer for my dad who is in the hospital since last Friday with pneumonia. He has esphogial cancer, has been through chemo, but this pneumonia is kicking his butt at the moment. His oxygen level in his blood was down to 65, but he's on oxygen in the hospital and it has brought it up to 95.

He passed out in my arms walking back to his bed from the bathroom, due to his oxygen level getting low from moving around. It took a couple nurses and myself to get him into a wheel chair to get him back into his bed. They checked his oxygen level and it went down to 80, but was able to get it up to 89 within a short time as he lay in bed.

I really hate to see him this way, because he is such a great dad with a kind and gentle soul. You wouldn't think he's a Korean War vet from the front lines and a 82nd Airborne Paratrooper, just from being around him. It's hard to tell at this point if he's gonna be able to come back home anytime soon. The one nurse could tell he still has fluid in his lungs, but I'm hoping that they can get that out soon so he can get some strength back.

Sorry for the long winded words, but he means a lot to me even though he's my stepdad. He's been there for me and the family through thick and thin, hell or high water, and I feel very fortunate to have had him in my life these last 25+ years.

19. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Warm thoughts and prayers continue for your dad and you as well.

20. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Prayers sent, daily.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7