Prepper survival trailer anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Suerto, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

2. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey+++

3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

LOL yeah like I am really going to tell this guy where I live so he can evaluate my tactics...

4. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

lmfao.. not me, my prepper trailer is old school, not this "nuevo" prepper craze..

I figure if the old cats from the 1800's could do it, that should work for us..
    horse trailer.

ditch witch and Cephus like this.
  5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Not a bad set up for someone getting into the game this late, if they have the $!

6. Suerto

Suerto Monkey+

No supplies come with it, just trailer and shelving inside..

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

9. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think the article's description of its camouflage scheme is misleading and deceptive (no pun intended). The camouflage scheme looks more like a cellular explosion of chromosomes corrupted by LSD. I'm not quite sure which are predominant...."x" chromosomes or "y" chromosomes....but I think they belong to "The Hulk" after he became irradiated (oh...and popped some LSD).

11. -06

-06 Monkey+++

There will be a couple of "bug out" trailers at our gathering next weekend. Will have pics after the event. Taking our little Midas RV this time. Getting soft in my old age. Nothing like heat/AC/showers/TV/ and bath facilities--lol. If you are within "striking distance" of Rockingham, NC please come. It is going to be a bug out exercise.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7