Privacy? So you have nothing to hide?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Jun 14, 2013.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

So you have nothing to Hide? Nothing at all?
    I bet you do.

I am batting 50/50 on this so far.

If it happens to come up in conversation that someone is ok with the intrusion in our privacy that PRISM has brought to the forefront, I ask them this question.

"So you are ok with it? You have nothing to hide?
    Then whip up that shirt and show us them ta-tas."

Gal at the bar Wednesday night got all bent out of shape and then said something to the effect of 'No fricken way, those are not for other people to see, they are priv ... Oh.' She decided to stay out of the conversation at our table.

The wife flashed me.

I'm thinking that this is going to be a dangerous, and i probably shouldn't make this statement in public too many times. But you never know. I might again.

TwoCrows, Gator 45/70, Dawg23 and 2 others like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[worthless] :flash:

This thread has nothing but danger associated with it..... [winkthumb]

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'll leave it to you single or soon to be single guys to test out.
    I've reached my danger threshold. I can see the line, I'd like to cross it, but not going to risk it any further than I already have.

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well as another married guy, I keep my helmet and flak vest close at hand at all times. If my wife caught a casual glance....someone may get shot.... most likely me just because.... [peep]

STANGF150 likes this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I will take one for the team....i will ask that question with every woman who chooses to argue the point(s) with me.:cool:

VisuTrac likes this.
  6. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

[OO]

7. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

I generally try to avoid discussing political or otherwise divisive issues in social settings - no point in making people think I'm any crazier than they already do.

But, since I'm a single guy and have nothing to lose in that regard, well... I'll let you know if it works. :D

If anyone else is trying this, remember - the debate is not just about viewing private information, but recording and storing it as well. So, don't forget your cameras!

Yard Dart and VisuTrac like this.
  8. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Jabe, just stay out of arms reach when you ask. An don't forget to record the proof as evidence for when you report back here :D

Yard Dart and JABECmfg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7