Propaganda and a negative look at the coming post pandemic

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by HK_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nice, How often does one water his potatoes?

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I'm not even going to look. I've had enough damn 'doom and gloom' for a while, a belly full... :)

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Good deal, I figure any thing posted by the Media as official is surly crap for the popper scupper.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Yard Dart, crowdaddy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

You are all correct - a real nothing burger. Click bait at best.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Bring it On says me, i'm tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop!

crowdaddy likes this.
  7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Its all happening right now. I hope you are all ready to put your years of skills to use. Being tired of depressing stuff is not a good start. This is the beginning of the new dark ages with feudal lords and plague everywhere.

The first video is a lawyer at a school district in Orange County where they caught the schools trying to secretly administer vaccines to children without parental consent. Full Nazi stuff in America. Where else is it happening that it wasn't caught?
    Lawyer Goes Off On Orange County CA Board Of Education For Wanting To Secretly Vaccinate Children

This video is a compilation of BG explaining his plans to kill us all. Look at his reaction at the 9m mark when they are explaining how we are all screwed and the economy wont recover from this.
    Compilation Of Bill Gates Clips.... Human Depopulation

This list of videos shows how BG wants to block out the sun. The argument is that this will combat "global warming" but they seem to forget that they changed the narrative to "climate change" because the global warming didn't hold up to the sniff test. My question is what happens once they block out the sun? Your solar panels wont work, crops wont grow, people will get sickly without sunlight...
    BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.

This is all just starting. We got past the first year but if we get out of this in 10 years we will be lucky. 20 seems more realistic so brace yourselves monkeys. Kansas is going bye bye.

Here's a nice documentary explaining it all.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Yard Dart, Cruisin Sloth and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7