Protection of civil rights... got someone killed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrandpaDave, Nov 21, 2011.

1. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

You all remember the GunWalker Scandal" right?
    where BATF agents allowed weapons to be sold here in the US and walked into Mexico ....

Well one of those guns came back and used to kill Border Patrol agent Brian Terry...

you can read the full story here
    The other 'gunwalking' scandals
    but here's the part that really bugs me
    He was killed with a Draco AK-47 pistol BTW...

A frickin Bean-bag gun.... Of all the @#$ %^% $#$%
    Lets hope the bags aren't filled with pinto beans otherwise the illegals my consider that racism too...

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I will say this and it will not be well received, I am sure. Illegal immigrants into the United States have no legal civil rights in these United States. PERIOD. Those rights are reserved for citizens. Any person/persons crossing our borders illegally and ARMED are an invasion force an should be dealt with using appropriate force: DEADLY.

If you want to arm Border Patrol Agents with bean bag guns, have them at border CHECKPOINTS. Those out in the field, patrolling at night, in lightly settled, unsettled or completely uninhabited areas, should be armed to the TEETH and given full right to SECURE OUR BORDERS. I want to see any American illegally cross into Mexico and get caught. You would disappear into the Mexican jail system and likely die there. You may even get gunned down in the street, by American guns in the hands of the Cartel Puppet Federales.

3. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

4. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

I'd like to be president just long enough to find out who put Terry out there with a beanbag gun.

5. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

well Issa has been looking into for sometime now...
    right now he's gunning for ole Hillary Clinton...

what gets me is many of those guns were outfitted with tracking chips...
    ya know just like in the movie enemy of the state...

they knew where these guns were... how hard would have been to call Terry's cell and say "Look Out" or Get Out Of There!"

dragonfly likes this.
  6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Not to disrespect anyone here......... the Sourthern Boarder has been a huge problem for over 40 years. The problem is Washington!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama reciently passed onr of the toughest immegration laws in the UN United States. It has been in Federal court since it was passed and now the local pussies are crying to get it changed. Note the BILL did nothing but enforce Federal Laws already on the books.

I can assure theres so much drugs that cross the southern borarder that it will never be secured.

I can also no nation has survived in the history that does not secure its boarders.

Keep on Prepping.

dragonfly likes this.
  7. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

One of the many reasons why drug prohibition was a bad idea and it is time to end it.

8. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Seems that the federal case file against illegal Mexican bandits accused of killing Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry has dissapeared.

Something smells fishy in Denmark.

9. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

It doesn't smell...That stinks!

10. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Judges make around 250k per year and most are looser lawyers and have no clue how to do a days work. I alsways wondered how they all have become multi milllionaires?

11. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

I think you forgot where youare posting, I am fairly sure we all feel the same way here.

I am not anti-immigration, my great - grandparents were from germany and they came here to make a better life for themselves, learned our law, learned to speak english, and worked hard to make a life. that has noting to do with the "immigrants" that come over from our southern boarder today, nothing more then a drain on our resources. Close down the boraders and take care ofour own!! [gun]

STANGF150 likes this.
  12. hammer502

hammer502 Monkey+

close the borders and cut off the free money!!!!!!! the people here will figure out how to do the many open jobs after the illegals are gone.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7