PSA: Vacationing/traveling while armed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, May 24, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

TXKajun likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Sometimes colour prejudice is useful

The moral of the linked web page seems to be....stick to the orange and red states when doing your road trip....you can just about get from the east coast to the west coast just by transiting through orange and red states alone, requiring but a few slight deviations here and there.

The other thing to note is the necessity of getting the most recent information on the legal requirements of each state along the proposed route prior to departure.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Last fall, the House overwhelmingly passed H.R. 822, which would allow reciprocity between the states even if some of the fascist ones do not honor permits from other, more Constitutionally friendly states. Now it is soon being introduced to the Senate, S. 2188 and S. 2213 will also address permitless carry. In 2009, a previous version of this legislation failed in the Senate by only 2 votes.

If this legislation passes, there won't be a need for anybody to worry as much about reciprocity for travel.

4. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

I dont travel much at all, but when I do, I go armed. Laws be damned, God gave me a family to protect!!

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

IMO, a person would be foolish not to have a firearm in the vehicle and if you rent a room it should stay for free.
    ;)

BTPost and tulianr like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7