Psychological

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Swedish woman, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks gentlemen for defining hindes. @Swedish woman do you worry about hunting season? Wearing hides could be dangerous at times.

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  2. Swedish woman

Swedish woman Monkey

No i'm not worried because we life inside an old army base witch is surrounded with an 4 meters high railings and its an protected era we both are the only inhabitis and vorbidden for others to come.
    My husband ( were not married ) shoot only very selective ( sick, old or helpless animals ) and weve made various shelters for them to hide for weather etc, and in wintertime we feed tham also on this places 9 all regulated by our goverment ), living here now 18 years makes me "hungry " for more icame less in civilization ( only 2 times year ) in all those years i became more on the animal side of life after finnishing off my artic clothing made out of hinde pelts ( we live in the arctig on the border wher growing trees and green stops ) nu im wearing fulltime my pelts im feeling more and more that i'm an animaland im gowing take steps to moving out of our cabin and away from my husband and slowely moving into the group of hindes who live here to live with them and to go living complete as an animal what i am.
    Did you understand it better now ( my english is nt so good )??

This is me now ,

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

@Brokor nailed it!

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Yes, I understood what you said but you want to leave your husband and go live with deer? You are female so what are you going to do about menstruation? Maybe you are older and no longer have to worry about your monthly cycle but your monthly flow could be a messy issue. Not sure if you have polar bears up where you are at but a study showed polar bears did seem more interested in menstrual blood then North American bears.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Best stick with Hubby,Wolves have been known to take down hunters dressed in fur and I'm pretty sure you will be the slowest one in the herd.

oldawg and oldman11 like this.
  6. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Swedish Woman you may not like what I am about to say, but I say this with respect and concern for your well being. You need to talk to someone and explain what you are thinking other than just your husband. I have spent time in the far north and high up in the mountains around the tree line. And there is a saying far up in the north. "The North Has Got Him". Or he has Cabin Fever it is an actual condition that happens to people. Sometimes people who have not spent a lot of time in the wilderness are overcome by the vastness and the great silence and they lose themselves. Your story reminds me of a book and then later a movie called "Into the Wilderness". I suggest with all respect for your own well being, that you go to town with your husband and talk to someone you trust about what you are feeling. All the very best.

Motomom34, arleigh and oldman11 like this.
  7. Swedish woman

Swedish woman Monkey

Yes i go live with deer.
    Im not longer a female im an animal and menstruation , ive been 38 years a go born with the mrkh syndrome so i haven’t a monthly cycle.
    And polarbears dont live here they live 1500 km far up and cant swim the barentz sea this is too long for them to swim

8. Swedish woman

Swedish woman Monkey

Youre right but than when it comes is the time that the nature needs mee for feed than i need the nature , and who eats me enjoy ive live forever than should my ghost be the guard of that animal

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yes, but try as hard as you can, you are still not an animal. In your mind you are still human enough to be here chatting with all of us naked apes in cyberspace. Physically, you are weaker than the animals in some ways, you are certainly not faster at running, better at jumping, and I'm not sure if eating raw meat would be wise. We are humans with soft flesh, weak legs, low stamina, and poor senses. Our strengths are being able to think, and the ability to create and use tools.
    There's nothing really special about animals, sure they are beautiful and everything, but aside from the childish fascination there's nothing remarkable. Nature has a place for every creature except the human. Perhaps this is why we have the abilities we do, and animals have their abilities. I'm not saying we do not deserve to live in the wilderness, but I would like to point out that despite what humanity has become, we are still rather unique and special as far as a species goes. Although much of our potential goes unrecognized, we truly do have a fantastic set of ingredients to work with. I comprehend the meaning of becoming one with the nature. The feeling of freedom, true freedom, is exhilarating. The closest thing I can think of it resembling is the rush of excitement just as you drop down the slope at the highest point of a roller coaster.
    I think it would be best to always have something with you to remind you that you're the pinnacle of the food chain. A good rifle will do nicely.

Ganado, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ghosts? So you have seen or believe in ghosts?
    In my imagination as a very young child I imagined that a witch was coming for me,As I got older I realized this was nothing more than an overactive imagination from watching The Wizard of Oz

oldman11 likes this.
  11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I think in this case the word is more closely associated with "spirit", or "consciousness".

ghrit, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I still don't understand how, if you are so far out in the bush, that you are on here with internet interacting?

this post feels trollish to me

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Internet and Cellphone coverage IS available in MANY areas of the Planets Wilderness, as well as via SAT based IP Data Services... When AlaskaChick was deployed to the bush of Nambiba, Central Africa, with MDs w/o Boarders, we were communicating via SKYPE, using a SAT based IP Data Service called Starband and owned by the Israeli .Gov... It no longer exists, but has been replaced by other similar Outfits... This is, after all, the 21st Century...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. Waydah
  2. DKR
  3. Motomom34
  4. deMolay
  5. HK_User
  6. DarkLight
  7. Motomom34
  8. Motomom34
  9. GrayGhost
  10. Tully Mars
  11. M118LR