Q The Plan To Save The World

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by GuitarPlayer, Aug 2, 2018.

1. GuitarPlayer

GuitarPlayer Monkey

I haven't been here long enough to horse around.

So I'm interested in Q. This happens to be a 'Q' thread. What if others are interested?

There's folks that post consistently in the cartoon thread and there's 900+ pages there....

I figured in the Tin Foil forum anything goes that doesn't meet the generally accepted rules of thinking...

... and that's a problem? Google traffic analytics notwithstanding?

Sorry I forced you to click on it. I apologize that I couldn't elevate this to a more substantial criteria that meets with your approval thus far. Maybe if I posted more things that denigrate the right?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    enloopious likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You must be new here. [lolol]

enloopious and GuitarPlayer like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

chelloveck, Brokor and Dunerunner like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

In Seattle, they would make that land a beautiful, drug infested homeless camp......just sayin. ;)

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

chelloveck likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
  7. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

upload_2018-9-24_8-39-16.

Minuteman likes this.
  8. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Still waiting for the world to be saved. I'm having a hard time digesting this red pill.

To each their own I guess. One thing is for certain, Q has successfully made some right wingers look like a bunch of kooks. And here I thought Alex Jones was out There at times.

This is definitely in the correct forum.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    Catullus, Minuteman and chelloveck like this.
  9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Guess I'm late to this thread. I think the Q nuts have done more harm to the MAGA, America First movement than anything else. Nothing they have "reported" has come to pass. And I don't know anyone who ever took them seriously, but the MSM has made them the big boogey man and try to prop them up as the face of the MAGA movement. I tend to agree with the ones who think it was all a deliberate psyop designed to pacify the weak minded. Just keep waiting for the mass arrests and for the Q army to seize control of the govt. Yeah, big pile of BS.

Rocky Road Lerp and ColtCarbine like this.
  10. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I got the book on Kindle. Couldn't get through it.

11. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

It's not pretty!

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yah seems to have had all the ear marks of a psyops campaign.

13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Thanks for posting that. There is no way to prove or disprove who or what Q is. Some people say that Q+ is Trump but then again no way to know. Trump does make the Q symbol with his hands at speeches quite often. Personally I think Q is what the world could be. It is a goal for mankind to achieve to attain freedom and if it doesn't come to pass the cynics win only from a failure of people like us.

The point is that people will speak quickly to say that its all BS or a lie but these are also the same people who do no research. They have made up their minds ahead of time. The TV news told them what to think. Alex Jones said Q is a psyop and he could be right. I have seen a lot of the stuff coming from Q come true. But that does not mean it ISN'T a psyop. Which begs the question, can anyone trust Trump? We already know that we can't trust the rest of the past masters. It would be great if Trump was the real deal but even if he is/was everything that we hoped he was, it is still up to US to take care of ourselves. Nobody else is going to come for us and the rest of the world has fallen. Time to stand up and put on our big boy pants and do the job ourselves. Its really quite easy to do. Just be the change in the world that you want to see. Some of us have already started.

China is gearing up for war and Canada has just pledged allegiance to them. There are videos popping up all day long and they are disappearing withing minutes. See if this one still works. America has been going through the softening up stages for almost 2 years now and China has been toughening up its citizens. Just remember, your positive attitude and indomitable spirit will serve you well.
    Canada And China Join Forces To Spy On U.S. Submarine Base
    China Bans Boy Bands as Entertainment Industry Purge Continues – The Hollywood Reporter
    Spotlight on Economics: China’s Growing Demand for Meat — Extension and Ag Research News
    China-Australia Tensions Escalate as Beijing Warns They Must Recognize 'Highly Sensitive' Taiwan Issue
    China bans men it sees as not masculine enough from TV

Wild Trapper and mysterymet like this.
  14. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Q has said a lot of things that have not come true as well. I choose to put my faith in the Lord, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If things do get sporty, I am not 20 anymore and I don’t have the expectation that I’ll be Walter Mitty, but if war does come knocking at my front door, I will be home.

mysterymet, OldDude49, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  15. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Q BS was at worst a Psy-Op or at best a practical joke that took off and was spun into a money making venture. The truth probably lay between those points. Those T Shirts were not going to sell themselves and the marketing was better than any “Boy Band” had !

16. enloopious

LOL MSNBC

Q is a department of the government that is responsible for internal affairs in DC. There is actually a governmental office that watches the District of Columbia internal policing. One of the agents from that office was using online forums to send or receive encrypted messages to other departments such as MI and what the Q guys call 'white hats' after the spy v spy comics. Nobody is really sure who the person(s) is but Q+ is said to be Trump. There are many videos of Trump making the Q symbol with his hands. His lawyers mention Q all the time.

The idea behind Q is that the 5th generational warfare that is going on right now is being fought in the White House and MSM etc and "Q drops" are supposed to be communications between governmental entities that are fighting that war. That is the reason people are trying to 'decode' them so they can know if we are winning the silent war or not.

Of course this lends to there being lots of crazy conspiracy theories and the MSM is being one of the battlefields and targets can't be trusted. Some people can't wrap their heads around the idea of 5th gen warfare and that's where we get the crazier versions of what Q is, such as aliens, Jesus, and Bigfoot. That being said nobody really knows anything for sure unless they are one of the insiders.

The sites below are guys who try to analyze the Q drops but in 5th gen warfare they could also be disinfo so it is not to be taken as gospel as far as the Q mythology goes. Regardless they have some news clips you won't see anywhere else so it is worth checking out.

https://x22report.com/
    https://www.andweknow.com/

17. enloopious

1. Bishop
    Here is how you make a warfbow. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, May 17, 2019, 0 replies, in forum: Bushcraft
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7