Question.....

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by GrayGhost, Jan 27, 2016.

1. William Warren

William Warren Monkey+++

Yes. You were able to ask that question, Q.E.D.

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

@Cruisin Sloth
    That was good.

I used to live in a resort area. A lot of tourists and way too many with no manners. I was making a very small purchase and the next register opened; as I have long legs, I stepped over quickly. A few men were behind me with lots of beer and munchies..
    One said as he can't afford it, he isn't buying much. I had a $5 or $10 bill in my pocket and as I was buying a used motorcycle the next day; a wad of hundreds in my wallet.
    Instead of reaching in my pocket, I opened my wallet, flipped through the hundreds and grabbed a $20.
    He said guess we know what what he does for a living.
    I said to the cashier, he is wrong; I'm in the commodities sector. I buy people like him for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are worth.

Hanzo and kellory like this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I worked as a framer and roofer for a while (just a couple of the many trades I've worked).
    A young kid on the crew mouthed off when he found out I made much more than him, and he had been there 4 years longer.
    He shouted "YOU NEED TO PAY ME WHAT I'M WORTH!!!"
    the boss calmly answered "I can't do that, the law requires at least minimum wage.":rolleyes:
    (Only intelligent thing I ever heard him say)

Hanzo likes this.
  4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

@Cruisin Sloth
    I rarely do and this was a life time exception. I clean up well also and except for an odd bump created by a 1911-A1, Browning High Power or S&W M59 etc.
    Unless I've been working and quite scruffy, I easily pass as a sedate harmless senior citizen.

Who knows; yet, often the hijacks are as interesting as the original.

kellory likes this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Ganado
  4. Benjamin A. Wood
  5. Ganado
  6. Dont
  7. Motomom34
  8. DKR
  9. Motomom34
  10. Yard Dart
  11. Yard Dart