Quig's Primal Journey

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

breakfast and lunch was mine too. I'm lucky it was easy to give up morning spuds and toast with breakfast. I mostly eat bacon and eggs now and every few days I might add a banana mid morning. Lunch I pretty much pre cook on the weekend my meats for the week. Like burger Patton bacon or chicken and add salad and a serving or greek blue berry yogurt.
    Not sure if that helps.
    And we figured out how to make primal pizza a couple of weeks ago. That helps a lot too :)

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. Quigley_Sharps

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389059467.552677.
    My supplements arrived today. Will see how they work and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. Quigley_Sharps

Other than some fish tasting burps this morning from the Omegas everything is settling just fine with me. Taken with food to help with absorption of the supplements.

4. Quigley_Sharps

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    melbo likes this.
  5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

6. Quigley_Sharps

[​IMG]
    Latest in that second link

Tully Mars and melbo like this.
  7. melbo

Nice

8. melbo

He looks like Dave Panting in that last photo.

9. Quigley_Sharps

HAHAHA he does! Never noticed till you said it.

10. Quigley_Sharps

I have noticed all of my weight plateaus have been a weight point in the past I held for longer periods of time. Its like my body reaches these spots and asks if this is ok and it takes a few days to get the drop to start again.
    I am in the middle of a plateau right now, my over all size is getting smaller but the weight on the scale remains the same. over the last couple of weeks.
    I also noticed I will drop say 3 lbs and gain back 1 and this repeats over and over.

11. Elessar

Elessar Monkey+++

I have joined this lifestyle change and added my journey/journal to this forum. Thanks to everyone for sharing the motivational posts and pics.

12. melbo

We're here to help!

13. Quigley_Sharps

Today I changed my supplements to the Damage Control Master Formula.
    and dropped the rest.
    dcmf_prodimg1__45240_zoom.
    I ordered a 30 day supply of the Prima flora for my wife.
    After taking Prima flora for 20+ days my stomach/ intestines seem to be acting normal now and not so agitated at times. Hard to put my finger on it but there is a change for the good. It might be helping me digest food , I seem to be able to last longer between meals before getting hungry. So I'm guessing I know have a good assortment of good bacteria in my system. I will see how my wife does after she completes her cycle of prima flora

melbo likes this.
  14. melbo

I've been on the probiotics for 6 months or so and plan to continue taking them. I don't know if the colonies reproduce or not and they are pretty inexpensive when combined with the rest (Platinum package)

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  15. Quigley_Sharps

Im going to see if they do maintain, if not I will restart. I am using Amy as my test for comparison to my results.

16. melbo

Good plan. I'm actually doubling down on them this week as my 30 day anti-parasite cleanse just finished and I stopped the probiotics during the treatment.
    humaworm.com

17. Quigley_Sharps

Working my way through a couple plateau's I have taken a break from the greek yogurt and the weight loss took off again. Not sure if it coincidence or not.
    Made a order this morning for a new wardrobe of 511 pants and jeans, this is getting expensive.
    I also ordered a Viking tactical belt maybe I can wear pants a little longer with this
    VTAC Cobra Belt
    I discovered all of my dress slacks and shirts are too big, so I have a work trip coming up now to go buy new clothes again...LOL
    the days are almost long enough for me to start working out outside again. can't wait!
    I would recommend if your digestive system is giving you trouble to try the prima flora mine has been working with no fuss since the 30 day course.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Yard Dart likes this.
  18. Quigley_Sharps

Cleaning out my next round of shirts. And A pile of 15 pairs of pants going to new homes today. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391295310.529483.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

19. Elessar

Elessar Monkey+++

Been admiring those 511 pants but waiting to minimize the size changes to save a little money. Where have you been shopping for the 511's?

20. Quigley_Sharps

Elessar likes this.
  1. Ganado
  2. 3M-TA3
  3. GrayGhost
  4. hot diggity
  5. kckndrgn
  6. Minuteman
  7. ditch witch
  8. DarkLight
  9. Sapper John