Racism Will Not Work This Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

That race-baiter trouble maker, Jessee Jackson is threatening us again. He has a distant memory of white people being afraid of blacks to the point that we acquiesced and gave them all kinds of entitlements during the sixties, rather than doing something that would actually help their race. All that accomplished was to create three generations of social parasites and now, he thinks the same tactics will work again. We are not afraid of pissed off negroes any more. The fate of our Nation is at stake.
    From the "Reverend":
    Jesse Jackson sends a warning message during an appearance on FOX News: "So they're going to escalate the protests -- you will either have collective bargaining through a vehicle called collective bargaining or you're going to have it through the streets. People here will fight back because they think their cause is moral and they have nowhere else to go."

Brokor, jungatheart, Cephus and 2 others like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

[stirpot] bleephead.

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I am so sick and tired of this ****. It's going to be a civil war soon enough and it will be Union vs non-union again.

4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

They have threatened lawmakers in Wisconsin, they are showing their true Communist colors.
    Capitol Chaos: Lawmakers Get Death Threats | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Local Headlines
    RealClearPolitics - Video - Jesse Jackson In Wisconsin: We're "Going To Escalate The Protests"
    How are they going to do that? They traded most of their guns to the police for food coupons.
    They remind me of our spoiled cat, always whining for something. That is a good way to get M/L.

5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Better question is.. when are our wisconsin kin going to put themselves in between the thugs and the congress critters. Not that I like politicians all that much, but this is definitely a one sided fight.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Typical racist-activist crap. That arsehat Jackson will incite 'his' people to violence, and get a bunch of them jailed or killed - all to boost his own over-inflated ego and bank account. That idiot needs to do time for HIS crimes.

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Actually, IMHO, the Rev-ur-rund, Jess-see, Jacks-sund, deserves far worse than a little incarceration! He is on the list! As it looks, Judgement day might not be that far off.

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Jesse Jackson is a lifetime thug and criminal. Of course, his masonic connections keeps him out of jail...but, he is a crook and he deserves not a second of my time.

These idiots are all vultures and scavengers --they are the worst America has to offer.

9. Seacowboys

Interesting concept.
    pic2.

10. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

That saying in the picture is no longer valid, the man is one of their brothers. [peep]

11. Seawolf1090

Y'all ever watched a black dude report another black dude for "Racial Discrimination"?
    I have - it's a hoot! [loco]

12. ghrit

Have a look at the CoC item 2 and go forward as indicated.

13. Seacowboys

[monkeyeating]I didn't mean for this thread to have racial overtones but when Jesse Threatens us with violence from "His People" he set the barrier, not me and I am going to assume that "His people" doesn't include my personal demographic, but I could be wrong? I truly believe that man has done more to foster racism than the entire history of the Ku Klux Klan. I wish the day would come when we could discuss racial issues without the kid-gloves and without the emotional garbage. I was in Memphis in 68 when King was killed and it was a War Zone. Jesse was there and he helped make it a War Zone. It was a survival issue then and if rioting begins again, it will once more be a survival issue. While it is bordering a code of ethics violation to discuss racial tension as a possible factor in any social event, it is foolhardy to PC it into non-existence. Jesse Jackson is threatening the outcome of an elected decision with violence.I can only assume that his minions will not highly represent the Tea Party.

14. ghrit

I know as well as you or anyone else that ol' jess, in combination with Sharpton, Rangel, and Waters have done more damage to race relations than any other combination of people since before George Wallace, the Black Panthers and Farrakan ever hit the scene. (You can add that idiot pot stirring mayor of NuAwlins to the pack as a lesser player.) All of them deserve names and fates well beyond what civilized English allows to be spoken publicly. I add that whatever fate they deserve, it is not the color of their skin that calls for it; it is their actions and words.

There are surely more than one or two ways to discuss tick treatments. As much as I would like to see appropriate tick powder applied, we just can't become what they are without taking heat we don't need on the board. Unfortunately, the type of tick powder I'd like to use on them is highly illegal and could just as usefully be applied to the Grand Dragon or Joe Biden (for other reasons, of course.) PC is what it is, to be condemned roundly, observed as infrequently as possible, and used appropriately. Race relations is indeed a touchy subject, and we can get our views over without too great an effort, I hope. Like I said, proceed as indicated; we are not over the line yet, I don't think.

I would truly love to hear the Cos expound on those mud puppies specifically.

15. Seacowboys

Racism is an item I would like to see only in the history books. Its funny now that most white people just don't care about it any more and yet we still get flogged with it daily. Doesn't matter what color, if you marry my daughter, you become subject to my judgment and if you pass muster, there'll be presents under the tree with all the rest of the children. In other words, you are an individual; deal with it. I know longer see you as a "race" until you get in my face with it.

16. Seawolf1090

My personal experience over the decades has been that those who scream loudest about such 'abuses' are usually the worst offenders. "Activists" of any stripe do the public no good at all.

A wise man once asked, "Can't we all just get along?" [dunno]

17. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Rodney King was hardly a wise man, but those were probably the wisest words to ever come from his mouth.
    You may be right however, I doubt this was original though on his part. Those words could be attributed to a person of any century I can think of, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, millieium, or BC.

18. Anglowulf

Anglowulf Guest

Jackson-Racism

I think it is all a non issue. Most black americans do not subscribe to what he is selling.

The Black demographic has already been passed up on a population basis by our Latino members to the south. Texas is approaching the 50% mark rapidly, the political voice of black americans is sharply dropping even in Dallas, a liberal suckhole of a city if I ever saw one.

Their fight is no longer with us, but with a person who may or may not know English and who is (as a population) willing to work harder than anyone else but the Chinese.

Sure, there are big gatherings where the Black representatives say they will unite, they have their arms around each other on the podium. The hispanics have nothing to lose by this, when their numbers dictate they will drop their fast-talking black politicians in a heartbeat.

Chicano-based culture has had some success bridging alliances with the black population in pockets. But the old-school Mexican population is not yet Chicano. As a group they see themselves as a cowboy-based culture and have a hard time thinking of their daughters as the as the wives of a black man.

I have seen true individuals in the black culture. That is an awesome feat as many in that culture are taught in the media they are nothing unless they unite.

What now sickens me is not the Black or Latino culture. But the so-called White culture. We are the majority for now but that will change. We are roughly 5% of the world population, the rest is brown or darker. We hold most of the power. (Yeah, I see the Chinese ramping up) This is largely due to our ancestral lineage coming from a dark, dreary, freezing-cold climates only previously ventured by Neanderthals. This gave us advantages that have carried us this far. But we have maxed out that credit card, there is no more money in that account.

Long story short, I think the only hostile Black American you need to worry about is the one walking toward you with a pissed off look on his face. The Latino is the new concern, he will vote his way into this world.

Regards...[respect]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7