Radical Change Coming?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Yard Dart, Oct 7, 2013.

1. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

Janet Yellen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Just what we don't need is a leftist former UC Berkeley professor, Brooklyn Jewish, Keynesian (John Maynard Keynes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Progressive economist Clinton former appointee to the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank in the most powerful position of leadership in the world. It is not surprising than New Jersey elitist Bankster-backed Jewish Leftist Sen. Charles Schumer supports her. WTSHTF = When The Schumer Hits The Fan, which is now.

Fed Chairman is more important than the President of the United States....Allan Greenspan, former Fed Chairman, has said it does not matter to the Fed who is P.O.T.U.S.

I am not being "anti-Semitic" by observing and asking the question, but WHY are so many of the Elitist Banksters Jewish? Rothchilds connection?

Here is Sen. Di-Fi another elitist Bankster-backed San Francisco Jewish Leftist....look where that got us -- Clinton era Assault Weapon Ban and attempted 2013 bans.
    uploadfromtaptalk1381314293702.

uploadfromtaptalk1381314637062. uploadfromtaptalk1381314669738.

Here is Nancy Pelosi, yet another elitist Bankster-backed San Francisco Jewish Leftist....look where that got us - Obamacare.

uploadfromtaptalk1381314807261.
    End the Fed!
    ----

NRA Life Member; also member of Gun Owners of America of America, NRA-PVF | PVF Home, Second Amendment Foundation Second Amendment Foundation Online, Home | Calguns FoundationCalguns Foundation, California Rifle and Pistol Association | , Gun Owners of California, NSSF | National Shooting Sports Foundation | Firearms Industry Trade Association, Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Permies: a big crowd of permaculture goofballs, Survival Podcast Member Support Brigade, Wolf Pack member at TheSurvivalistBlog.net — Survival Blog, Prepper Website, MD Creekmore, Permaculture Homesteader, Minister. American Redoubt - YouTube, American Redoubt (AmericaRedoubt) on Twitter, Jefferson Franklin (Redoubt) - Google+, American Redoubt | Facebook

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    Brokor likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

So...perhaps this is what is truly meant by "money being the root of all evil." Not that profit is evil, or money itself, but what is done in pursuit of it.

AmericanRedoubt1776 likes this.
  3. AmericanRedoubt1776

4. AmericanRedoubt1776

My Tapatalk crashed

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Curious , seen a post claiming the fed's 100 year charter runs out in dec.. A quick search showed that their "charter" has no end and in fact the only way to get rid of the fed is by act of congress or through illegal activities on their part. The source provided was cornnell on line law library..

To panic is to die.. I personaley believe many a poor soul has been suckered into rash moves and has been used as an example of the people that an alphabet need to protect everyone from..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    Brokor likes this.
  6. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I'm good with protecting myself from these...individuals.

7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

So this last couple of weeks has been an interesting brush with SHTF with the shutdown, EBT issues, gestapo controls of national parks & monuments as well as the vitriolic politics flying by all. With this kicking of the can... have we bought much more time.... before we are right back into the potential of collapse?

8. Dont

Do not rest easy my friends.. It is not over by a long shot..

Pure wild speculation, If the fellow in the big white stone house off to the east side of the mississippi was to feel that he did not get the results from the targeted groups, would it not be plousable that he could have his agents provaceturs insite some activity??

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yup. Congress granted the FED complete authority to conduct banking business by enabling (USC Title 12, Section 95b) the Trading With the Enemy Act as amended by FDR in his first act as POTUS, Presidential Proclamation #2038, March 6, 1933 (also known as the Bank Holiday of March 6, 1933). The key words in the USC are "Hertofore and hereafter", making the President (also consequently the Sec. of Treasury as well) dictators. The Bank Holiday (Act of March 6, 1933) has never been rescinded. In Black's Law, 6th Edition (full), the term "Bank Holiday of March 6, 1933" explains this clearly. In later editions, and even in some 6th editions, this definition is conveniently missing. I actually own the physical Black's Law Dictionary which clearly states this, so there is no "conspiracy theory" here.

It's the ONLY legal means by which the FED can operate legitimately (even under the Emergency War Powers) within the United States. It can only be rescinded by an act of Congress or by Presidential Proclamation (Executive Order).

10. Dont

Oh, you have validated my unease .. Have been considering doing some personal things, financial and constructive, that I would under more normal times would delay until such a time that I would be in a far better financial position.. As I am a person of modest means, all such projects and activities must be approached with dillegant planning.. And the discussions with the young soldiers that visit to drink whiskey, beer and excise the demon's that still haunt them, and I will have to confess the real possibility that all of our unease may be based in reality.. Things are about to be moving! Thanks Broker..

11. Dont

Do hope others do get my meaning......

12. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I got the "validated my unease ,person of modest means," Most of the rest , but not 100% down with what true meaning of type is to say !
    Sloth

13. Dont

Just the ramballings of an old man.. Eating meat and consumption of adult beverages around a fire in the pit.. And combat vets talking..

Yard Dart likes this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

We /I do that also ~~Vee-Slag, I know the Old Man bit , As one myself . Must be my drawl, I just had my ears cleaned !!

Edit , Eyes doh !! needed here

15. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We all, from time to time ramble and pontificate... yet the truth is there in the words, what we observe and the gut feeling we have about where we are & where we are going. Things are moving faster and faster everyday towards an end...and a new beginning.

oldawg likes this.
  16. Dont

And I can report that it is not just us Older er guys that see those changes.. Younger er guys and gals do as well..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7