1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Handbooks Guides & How-Tos Raising Rabbits in colonies_ flaoy 2019-03-15

Good resource on the old world way of raising rabbits and building of colonies.

1. Benjamin A. Wood submitted a new resource:

Raising Rabbits in colonies_ flaoy - Good resource on the old world way of raising rabbits and building of colonies.

Read more about this resource...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

A question is it a myth that you cannot raise a wild rabbit?
    The reason behind this question is that my neighbors girl caught a small wild rabbit like 6''or 7'' long and now has it inside her room raising it,Going on about 6 days now,She say's its eating carrots and drinking water.

3. Though I did raise rabbits in my first marriage, I did not raise wild ones. So I cant honestly say. Though I am of the opinion, That if they are eating? Then raising them should be possible. 500 years ago, Rabbits where raised in a colony system. and where at the time wild caught. So It should be possible. I just don't know how well they can be done with todays techniques. Though I would also think, they would have a better immune system against sickness.

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7