Raw TV seeking passionate pioneers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raw TV, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raw TV

Raw TV Monkey+

I work for a TV production company, Raw TV – we are the makers of the hit Discovery show Gold Rush that follows a group of men from Portland as they risk it all to mine for gold. Raw Television

We are currently searching for individuals to take part in our next project. We are looking people who plan to abandon the life they know and lead a group of friends, family or strangers to create a new community in the great American wilderness.

Do you embody the spirit of the American pioneer? Are you determined to leave behind the modern world and forge a new life, built with the frontier grit of your forefathers? Are you passionate about your beliefs and want to share them not only with those who come with you, but also with a television audience?

If the above describes you, or someone you know, I would love to talk to you.
    Please email your contact details and a brief description of your plans – whether imminent or long-term - to
    Thanks, Poppy

2. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Die in a fire.

Share my hard won solitude with America! I think not.

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol: @ passionate pioneers... What kind of show is this?! ;)

BackwoodsmanUSA likes this.
  4. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

I've seen this come up on another site, Where is this American wilderness your talking about? Not much wild left out there. I would love to live in an area where i don't have to ever see a plane fly over, hear a horn honk or visit walmartians.

Jason

5. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I have only one word to say: HA!

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The site "Raw TV" is legit, but this looks like phishing to me. Thread is locked and the e-mail address is deleted pending other possible administrative action. If any monkeys want to volunteer, go to the website and go in that way, or contact Poppy via PM.

Falcon15 likes this.
  7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

This would be of interest, if the area and or land was mine to keep when filming is complete and mine to choose of where i go.:oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7