Re: Muslim Inbreeding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UncleMorgan, May 24, 2016.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Science? One 'researcher' without proper works cited or data tables. I may accept this as his opinion but not science without hard empirical data collected by the scientific method. Otherwise it just sounds like 'an appeal / deferring to authority' (yet another propaganda technique).

anyway, want to talk about inbreeding? If you follow the bible .. Adam / Eve or there was that flood that took everyone except those on the boat with all the animals. Damn I wish the unicorns would have not been dancing and prancing in the field instead of getting in their damn stall. Or back in the old country where my kin lived in a mountain valley and I'm pretty sure they didn't get to other villages many kilometers away during those 6 months without a sunrise during the winter. ewwww.

When ever I hear what sounds like propaganda I immediately think who benefits from wide spread acceptance of the statement and who does this diminish.

JMHO.

ditch witch, chelloveck and BTPost like this.
  2. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

"The good news is that bit by bit, with exposure to western culture those practices will progressively diminish....it is the kind of prospect that has the mad mullahs plotting and promoting jihad." ---Chelloveck

Either that, or today's young radical moozie male population regards the genetically "less sullied" Western world females, who are predominately Christian, as their own potential breeding stock with which to sow their oats while mitigating the genetically inbred characteristics of the Middle Eastern / Arabic population AND breeding out the infidel Christians.....That's a "three-fer": biological needs---check; genetic pool broadened (pun intended)---check; religious mission furthered---check.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Alternatively, it may mean that Muslim women will make their own decisions as to whom they will marry, and not defer to the decisions approved of by their fathers, uncles and brothers. Women of Muslim faith will mostly prefer to marry their own kind, just not necessarily so close to their own bloodline as has been the cultural practice back home.

4. John Grit

John Grit Monkey

Wasn't referring to the link but to scientific studies that show inbreeding with your cousin lowers IQ of the children. A lot of what research has shown about IQ is taboo to the left and it's not publicized much, but the studies are there. It is well proven that lower IQ also results in more violent crime, but people don't like to talk about it.

Ganado likes this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@John Grit can you post us some links to those studies?

6. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Luke, I'm your father. :eek:

Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I would like to point out that there are 3 Billion (That is with a BIG B) Muslims on this Rock.... That takes care of the biodiversity issue, unless they ALL Inbreed with close Relatives, which has NOT been PROVED, the Case....

Ganado and chelloveck like this.
  8. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Not all just the ones that want to meet Allah and the 72 virgins...

Chimo, are we related? I remember this bright light and then I was swinging from the trees.

9. John Grit

John Grit Monkey

It depends what part of the world those Muslims are in. But studies HAVE been done. They have reported the average Muslim immigrant going into Europe has an IQ of 82 and most are illiterate. They also have reported that one out of three Muslim men from the Mideast have admitted to committing rape. This has been in newspapers. There are Muslims all over the world, and their cultures are wildly different. Islam itself is practiced differently in different cultures. A lot depends on the government and the culture. Because of runaway Muslim immigration, Sweden now has the highest rape rate in Europe. A few years ago, one police information officer stated that 100% of the rapes in her city had been committed by immigrants from the Mideast for the last several years.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Would one think that the ones with Higher IQ's also had more opportunities in their own countries.
    Maybe to stay put, or more resources and were able to take a plane out of town to an opportunity that wasn't Europe but in other middle eastern and far east countries?

I see the ones that are hoofing it out on their feet lacking possibly education, money, opportunity are just trying to make it to a better place.

Who do we see at our border. Those willing to break their backs to better the lives of their children in mexico and SA countries. What is their IQ? No education? Yep, you get to break your back in the fields. Don't see any engineers, lawyers, doctors, professors making the midnight run across the Rio do we.

I'm pretty sure this is playing out all around the globe, not just Europe and their current Middle Eastern crisis.

chelloveck likes this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So many goats
    So little time.

Ganado likes this.
  12. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I think there are a lot more than three humped camels in the sandbox.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Taku and Motomom34 like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Ah....they would be the humped thrice camels ;)

14. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Why do they call camels the ship of the desert?

Because they are full of Arab seamen.

Taku likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7