Read it and Weap

Discussion in 'Politics' started by duane, Aug 21, 2022.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The countries that can least afford a population increase are reproducing like rabbits. IMO it is the goal of the globalist to bring down all the worlds economies to a subsistence level, it is much easier to control a dumbed down starving people while the elitist live in comfort

3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I really have no problem with minimalist sustenance based living, so long as it the individual choice and not a forced and manipulated choice made for the individual. But I am one of those radicalized centrist that believe everyone should be free to make their own choices and live however they choose, so long as they doing it on their own dime and causing no real harm to anyone else.

jim2, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 6 others like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Yep, the rich and the poor should have the same right to starve to death. Somehow it does not seem to work in the real world. Saying that we were in most senses da** poor when I was a kid, but the family attitude was that we had all the advantages of anyone else, just no money. Didn't use self pity, spend large amounts of time learning skills with no practical use, break dancing, etc, used he** out of the library, joined Boy Scouts, etc, joined the USAF and got a skill that has stood me well the last 60 + years. Many of those that are encouraging the present poor wish to use and manipulate them, not to change their lifestyle and improve their way of life.

When I hear those that want to replace the statues of the people who came to the Americas in the 1600's, I might also state what they found. While I think my native American forebears were happy, they lived in the new stone age, nearly no metals, no wheels, about 500 tribes who did not always get along. no written languages other than pictographs, no domestic animals other than the dog, very limited choices in food and agriculture, very limited medical treatment, no real fabrics or weaving, very poor housing for the most part and food preservation and availability often lead to hunger.

While the graph does explain things, I thank God every day that I was born in this country and at the time I was. Even at the poorest time of my life I lived better than the richest Roman or Greek did. It is just not only a question of the number of people, but the usable resources they have. Malthus may or may not have been right, but there is no discussion that he is right if our use of resources and that for the population to increase, resources have to improved in some way. As the actions of different groups over 5,000 or more years, that often leads to losers and winners. Given the estimated native population of Canada and the US at less than 4 million in 1492, there were many who thought moving into the area was only right, human nature has not changed..

Population history of Indigenous peoples of the Americas - Wikipedia

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The elitist left has determined that the concept of a free society, where the people practice self-governing, was a failure and that people need to be led and ruled by their betters. This rebuilding of the ruling class will not go over too well with most.

jim2, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  6. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I am a bad man but I believe that only property owners and those that actually pay taxes should have a vote or voice in elections and Government. Those who are dependent wards of the State should have no voice or vote in how things work and run. It just gets damned old having those that you support via the taxes and fees making the rules for those providing for them.

Edit: And I so sick of hearing people that contribute NOTHING telling us what they DESERVE!!!

7. duane

duane Monkey+++

Yep, non tax paying voters are all too much like wolves deciding which sheep to eat and stating that since it is a democracy and they have 50.000001 % of the vote, it is their right to do so.

Homer Simpson, 3cyl, jim2 and 6 others like this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I whole heartily agree only those who own property and pay taxes should have the right to vote. It is getting to the point those that don't have property or pay taxes are exceeding those that do and these are the ones politicians pander to promising ever more bennies from the government tit.

9. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I think it would be interesting if this author published another study saying where the next 1000 abortions will be performed.

3cyl, Dunerunner, Ura-Ki and 5 others like this.
  10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"I believe that only property owners and those that actually pay taxes should have a vote or voice in elections and Government. Those who are dependent wards of the State should have no voice or vote in how things work and run."

I second this motion! ^^^^ I think this needs to be done immediately.

Extreme population growth is, pure and simple, dangerous. Giving government handouts, humanitarian aid to these countries because they cannot feed themselves or government themselves to the point of not needing assistance is nothing more than aggravating the problem. No, that is not true, in truth, it is supporting the problem instead of forcing and helping them to resolve the problem.

So, what do we do? The answer is - nothing. Let mother nature force them to resolve their own problems.

Population growth will be the catalyst that kills off this planet because we will breed ourselves into extinction. Most the wars have been started over land that produces food and/or water.

11. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

They can breed as fast as they want. It aint gonna help. Klaus is coming for you. You better focus inward instead.

12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I see it more like the Coyote/Rabbit/Disease Equation. When the Rabbit population explodes so does the coyote population and eventually the over population of rabbits is culled back to sustainable levels via the Coyotes and the various diseases that always burn through a over population of rabbits. In turn the Coyote population goes into a steep and fast decline due to starvation and disease. At some point Mother Nature will simply say enough is enough and cull the human herd back to sustainable levels. Most likely through disease. We were pretty good at thwarting the natural population controls for a while. But the arsenal of effective antibiotics is getting pretty lean and if the Covid Vaccines are any indication, I would not count on the next generations of vaccines to stop plagues of the future. Seriously vaccines that don't defeat the virus or prevent the spread of the virus that may or may no give you a slightly better chance of surviving the virus......... That is not even a vaccine by definition!

Heck at this point in history half the modern population would die if the right solar flare hits us. Technology might be great, but technology is very fragile and a whole lot of people in the most developed Nations are wholly dependent on technology, to the point their lives depend on it.

Plenty of population controls that can come into play and most likely will at some point. When there is a giant wheel of cheese it can only support so many rats before the Rats start eating each other and effective diseases run through the population. Might not be cool to say but in many ways humans are more primal than rats :(

Bandit99, Dunerunner, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The whole problem is global society.Without imported food, China would never have reached 1 billion in population. The land determines the population it will support, but things go haywire when food is shipped halfway around the Earth.

Bandit99, Dunerunner, Ura-Ki and 5 others like this.
  14. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

The problem is that while the US is supposed to be a Republic, it functions as a democracy, and we have reached the point where the parasites outnumber the taxpayers, and are voting themselves benefits from the public treasury.

Add to that fact that those in government who are supposed to represent us exempt themselves from the laws that they put upon the public!

15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Don't know much about breeding, But the practicing part was a lot of fun.

SB21, Dunerunner, OldDude49 and 6 others like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

So, is the Bill Gates answer the right one? Do you force the Jab into everyone's arms in Africa and suddenly they are all sterile! Seems to have worked, but, should the world do such things? They drop a plandemic on us, but find out it wasn't as bad as they thought it would be what's next? They all bought up a shitload of arable land and none are farmers, what's the catch? Do we wait till they drop another Koof on us and let the cards play, or,...........
    People sure seems to be really slow at learning, even when it's all done right in front of them!

17. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

All I am saying is voluntary population control would be much more pleasant than Mother Natures methods of population control. What you speak of are mere men playing at being Gods and eugenics is nothing new, just getting sneakier about it. What I am talking about is more collectively observing the rule of IF YOU CAN'T FEED'EM DO NOT BREED'EM. One way or another the population will hit a peak that cannot be sustained and then it will crash very steeply from that peak. Don't see it being the end of the world or the human species when it happens just like the rabbits and coyotes there will be plenty left to start the cycle all over again and F it all up again. The difference being Humans should have the wisdom and knowledge to control themselves.

SB21, Tempstar and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I figured Gates and China was guying all that farmland because they'll be in control of a good bit of the food later on ,, once they've bankrupt all the present day farmers. The Feds have went to an Amish farm in Pa ,, and told them if they didn't shut down they would be fining them 300 grand .

T5R,,,,, as far as humans being smart enough to control themselves ,,, NOT ,,,,, they'd rather kill a baby than spend a dollar on a condom ,,, or take a birth control pill . I guess thats the mentality that .gov will take care of them,, and give them everything they need ,, from food , medical ,, to dead babies . So ,, maybe 1/2 the population is smart enough to control themselves .

Ura-Ki and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  19. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I was watching the news out of Carbondale about the big new Abortion facility they are building and one of the City leaders talking about how great this was going to be for the City and the new industry of abortion tourism.......... I keep having the same thought repeat....... WTF is wrong with these people!

johnbb, duane, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  20. duane

duane Monkey+++

Kind of looks like they need to rename Carbondale. A couple good choices are available from the Bible, I think both Sodom and Gomorrah are available after a little cleaning operation a few thousand years ago.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7