Ready Man!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Oct 10, 2019.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I purchased their "Gray" pack to check quality.

It was a total fail and I have ask for a RO.

"Sent to ReadyMan"
    Please provide a RO for the pack I purchased.

It is very low quality and misses the mark in price and sustainability.

Please check out the 3G product line to see what a good product and less expensive product looks like."

No matter what I tell them about stopping emails they change their address to avoid being blocked, that sucks.

Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I wondered what the hell you were talking about....Here for those who are not au fait with Ready Man product....here is a You Tube clip...

Seems perfect for Ed's post apocalyptic bug out from the metropolis of his present abode.

3. HK_User

I guess there are some who are confused, must be those who do not follow the forums of late or want to be feed by spoon on the subject of each post.

Sapper John, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  4. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Just checked out the website, I could find better gear at a surplus store for less.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  5. chelloveck

Sometimes context is useful...what is assumed by your good self, may not necessarily be assumed by others....and thanks for the snarky riposte...I thought I was on your iggy list. :LOL:

Witch Doctor 01 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

7. HK_User

Ignore or not do not expect a free pass at my expense as you troll the forum.

I often receive a PM or 3 about substandard comments which only serve to denigrate someone or something.

8. HK_User

Not this time, already returned.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

My post about fools and money was a general comment on "Preppier gear" marketed as such - I should have more specific.

My bad.

10. HK_User

No problem, I always welcome good conservative posts and did not consider it as "Your Bad".

11. HK_User

Yup pure junk but I could not say that unless I took the risk.
    Risk is good as it substantiates what I thought of the whole Ready Man gig and now I can honestly make a review if I decide to.
    Whereas to opine at no risk is the stupid way out and is what any fool can assume is correct in a post they decide to send.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  12. HK_User

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  13. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

I too was wondering what the OP was about. Never heard of the company, but have since checked out the website. Doesn't seem like a bad idea, just too pricey for my needs.

14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Some of the membership forget that we have a broad spectrum of skill and abilities with prepping and computers. Sometimes links and websites are obscure making it difficult for newbs to figure out. Staff sometimes aren't on the spot to help out, and we count on the old timers to plug the holes.

That said, reviews of product are always appreciated and we have a subforum for that.
    Functional Gear & Equipment

Dunerunner and chelloveck like this.
  15. HK_User

As always, when in doubt check it out with a web search.
    Pretty clear what was up.

16. chelloveck

It seems that you are fed up. :unsure:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7