Really BAD advice! Do not follow this advice, ever!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Ura-Ki, Feb 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[​IMG]

2. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Haha ha that's the best.

Gator 45/70, Zimmy and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

well, this brings along a whole 'nother set of issues.

1) Using a pesticide in a manner other than according to labeled directions is a violation of federal law. So there is probably going to be some charges/fines for that.
    2) It classified as poison. So one could possibly be brought up on attempted murder or other charge that would probably be worse than having a gun when you weren't suppose to.

Gator 45/70, sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

;)

[​IMG]

5. hot diggity

Hillbilly grenade launcher?
    [​IMG]

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Dont forget, a barrel from ether a Remmy 870 ir Mossy 500 can take serious pressures far in excess of their rated chambering! Mjght be useful to know!

Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  7. hot diggity

I'll let you conduct the metallurgical failure analysis. Have fun.

I've gotten more conscious of my own mortality as I've grown older. Still have most of my original issue of fingers, eyes and such. Longer healing time as I age has made me mindful of preserving what's left. If heavy things...or better yet, really, really interesting heavy things require launching I'm sure I can come up with something that can do it while I'm safely behind a barrier. I don't even like to watch anymore. It's more fun to mess with the count and watch everybody else jump. "Five, four, three, WHOOMP!

There's a Harrier pilot out there somewhere who probably still has bad dreams from one of my water shots on the demo range. ;) I'm just glad he wasn't a few feet lower.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  8. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

I've been "toying" with 80%'ers for quite some time now. I actually have a "few" completed lowers of various flavors stashed away off-site. And with the acquisition of a table top CNC I can create most anything except the barrel and BCG. Those I purchase locally for cash on the counter - no paperwork required.
    I do have a number of above-board weapons that are designated surrender weapons if the S*** turns into vapor. The remainder? Boating accident or never existed in the first place.

Wild Trapper, Zimmy, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  9. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

There is one crime many of us are guilty of, even vets ! We are civilians.
    Judge GUILTY, penalty non whatsoever. Result of convicted criminal here that weapons.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7