refusING vaccine makes you acriminal

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

refusing vaccine makes you a criminal

and a treaty under the "WHO" gives them power to dissolve governments.[shtf]
    http://farmwars.info/?p=1314
    I don't know if this is true but if it is I forecast lots of bloodshed...for any forces trying to enforce this. [peep]

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I can find out....One of my girlfriends is Dr, and works for the CDC, under the WHO...We talk almost every day...I'll ask her today when she calls.. :)

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The WHO and our own Political Machine would do well to heed Admiral Yamamoto's words........

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Ain't it the truth!
    "There's a gun behind every blade of grass....."

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Not sure....I talked with my friend. She said pregnant women first...then Health Care Workers, then people with respiratory problems....

I asked her about the mandatory....She came back with "what about all the people that don't vaccinate their children with MMR's and Hepatitis , etc, vaccines?".....She said it will most certainly not be mandatory...that they may be saying that but that it won't even be available until October...and even then there won't be enough even for the people that "need" it first......She said there are sooooo many people home schooling now that don't vaccinate their children and they can't make them, so how do they make people get that vaccine?

Just 2 cents worth from someone that works for the CDC, under the WHO......that's all.

Her words..not mine....

Don't shoot the messenger... ;)

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

It's all too confusing...
    "They" say, they have 120 million vials/doses of the vaccine, but there are 330 million in the U.S.
    Then "they" say that each person would need 2, maybe even 3 vaccinations...?
    I'm lost!

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Information is so confused and disjointed, it's hard to know just what to believe. My sister is a healthcare worker - microbiologist for a pathology lab. If healthcare folks are slated to get the jab, she will. Hope what I have read of this 'vaccine' isn't that bad - I guess they are 'testing' in Europe now. Reckon maybe if no more than 50% die, they'll call it 'good'...? Seems we are danged if we do and danged if we don't with this disease. [shtf]

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

My wifes a nurse at a large hospital. They were just told that the vaccine was going to be made availale but it was not mandatory to take it. BUT, if you don't take it they were told they would be considered a "danger" to their patients.
    They didn't come right out and say it but the inference was that if you refuse you would not be allowed to treat patients so they would have no need for you.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7