Rehandled Blades and a Sheath for a Special Uncle :0)

Discussion in 'Bushcraft' started by Bear, Jul 1, 2013.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Your handiwork continues to amaze.

Sapper John, Bear and kellory like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Thanks... Hope somewhere up there Grama and Uncle are smiling :0)

3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

You are a humble Bear, man. Or is it man, Bear? Either way...WOW!

Bear likes this.
  4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Bear, I can see that you put a lot of care and love in all you do. Your Uncles have taught you well to be a good person. I am thankful to be your friend. Being around you teaches me to try to be a good person too. I say try because it is work in progress.

Bear likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Bear, Momma and I, decided that we would give one of the Fire Kits to our GrandSon, on his 8th Birthday. I hand delivered it yesterday. It is now the Prized Possession of a Beginning Cub Scout. His Mom has made a consession, that it may be used to light fires ONLY in the backyard FirePit, and only under the supervision of his Father., but it can live in his Room, in his BOB. Mom's are like that... Yes, they are....

Bear and kellory like this.
  6. Bear

@Hanzo You are way too kind... the awesome thing about our friendship is that the feeling is mutual and what I have learned from you is equal to anything you might have learned from me... wow... talk about a monkey mutual admiration society :0)... Thanks for being my friend buddy!
    Bear

Hanzo likes this.
  7. Bear

@BTPost Wow! I am humbled that you found it worthy enough gift to your Grandson... My Grandpa gave me my very first pocket knife, an Old Timer stockman, way before my parents said I could own my own pocket knife... Grandpa's (and Grandma's) are so cool that way :0)... I'm sure he will treasure the gift from his Grandparents the way I treasured my first pocket knife from Grandpa :0) You guys are way too cool! Thanks for sharing...
    Bear

8. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Monkey mutual admiration society...

Bear likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7