Remnant is in Printing...

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by bnmb, Sep 5, 2010.

1. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Originally posted by tsherry. Somehow, the post was corrupted and would not respond properly in the vB software.
    +++++++++++++++++++
    Remnant is in print..

Books arrived yesterday, and I'll need to order more probably tomorrow. If you're interested in a hardcopy, autographed and shipped for $30, I accept payment at the paypal account: tcsherry@comcast.net or through snail mail, at

T.C. Sherry
    P.O. Box 14443
    Spokane Valley, WA 99214

If you're interested in a bundled deal, including Deep Winter, Shatter, and Remnant, the set sells for $80 including shipping and inscriptions...

If you're not familiar with the stories, shoot me an email at deepwinter2007@comcast.net and I'll send you PDF's of all three.

Take care gang, and pay it forward if you get the chance.

2. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

I guess the print word was the problem...

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Nice sleuthing, thanx. I'll clean up the rest of the trial and errors from here.

4. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Sure...delete this too and repost...Cheers!

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Evidently it is some combination of the word print and something else. I did another test in another area, and "print" showed up and posted OK. For now, we'll leave this thread as is for the guru's attention later.

Wish I'd thought to take a screen shot --

6. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Received the inscribed 3 book set today...including copy #1 of Remnant. I'm a happy camper. Thanks Tom.

Guess it's time to read them all again...as soon as I finish my current rereading of John Ross' Unintended Consequences.

7. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Every once in awhile a certain word combination makes vB act up. One of HispeedAl's blogs was titled What to do next? and the do next triggered vB to go to the next blog so his was not readable.

Quirks are the spice of life, no?

8. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

Ordered Remnant and when funds are available will order a second full set! Great books!

Unintended Consequences and Lights Out! and Enemies Foreign and Domestic and the Deep Winter trilogy are absolute must-reads for anybody here.

Poor old Hollywood recycling video games and 70's TV when there so much original and interesting fiction around...

9. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Don't forget Patriots, One Second After and Molon Labe...

10. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

ABSOLUTELY! Thank you for reminding me of two, I have yet to read any of Boston's.

Let's see... The Rift, Memphis 7.9, Dies the Fire, of course the classics- Alas Babylon, Lucifer's Hammer...

I guess there probably already is a good list somewhere I haven't been looking...

11. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

Thanks for reposting that for me.....

....for those that have read 'Remnant', I blame the S.A.

Best regards,

Tom S.
    (grin)

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7