Reply to a nobammy fan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by -06, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

The top is my reply to the bottom part: Sorry it is backward so read the "get mad" section first.

My memory must be slipping. I don’t seem to remember all these “facts” the way they are represented here. This must have come from the democratic underground website or nobammies arts and crafts committee. I could go down each one of those “get mad” comments and show why I should not have gotten mad with Bush/Chaney. Will grant you that gub is full of BS no matter who is running the show but will not give one inch on saying that nobammy is the worst president we have ever had. Him and his Chicago cronies have ransacked the nation with idiot laws, rules, and decisions. Not just imcompetent, he is anti American, a closet muslim, and without any grasp of international problems. He attacked Libya with no congressional approval, killed thousands of people, and spent billions on a civil war that we had absolutely no interest in. It was a sovergn nation that had not attacked or threatened us—it was an illegal war that put radical muslims into power. Am I angry---damn right I am. It is the uninformed, uncaring, unpatriotic, and ultra liberals that put such a POS into office. Now we have half the nation out of work, companies fleeing the nation in droves, people losing their homes left and right, and more people on welfare than ever before---all the while the fat cats on wall street and giant companies get free rides on our tax dollars. Black man in as president---I could care less if he is polka dotted—a man is a man is a man and an incompetent leader is just that. I did not see anyone dying from lack of care before his obamacare and when it is thrown out there will still not be any. We have the best healthcare of any nation on earth. I have been to many hospitals and seen the poor, the homeless, the outcasts taken care of. Go to any emergency care room any day and see the droves getting taken care of. Now we have 16,000 new IRS agents added just to watch over us. Will do my very best to see him out of office and all his democrat cronies in crime.

So NOW you get mad

So Now You Get Mad ????

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT!!!!

Now, since Obama's Presidency, all of a sudden, folks have gotten mad, and want to take America Back...BACK TO ………
    WHAT/WHERE is my question?

After The 8 Years Of The Bush/Cheney Disaster, Now You Get Mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate Energy policy, and push us to invade Iraq .

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars in cash just disappeared in Iraq .

You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.

You didn't get mad when they didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when Bush rang up 10 trillion dollars in combined budget and current account deficits.

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans , drown.

You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, i.e the 1%, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.

You didn't get mad with the worst 8 years of job creations in several decades.

You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.

You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars in investments, retirement, and home values.

You finally got mad when a black man was elected President and finally acted to give the American people the right to see a doctor if they are sick.
    Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick... Oh, Hell No!

ghrit likes this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Well, you cannot argue with a Liberal. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience in the gutters. [beat]

3. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

I learned a long time ago that you can explain something to someone,but you can't make them understand it.

4. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

the black population is a total wash when it comes to breaking Obammy support .... not even a chance to ever dent that brotherhood vote .... what amazes me totally are some of the other early opinion polls .....

college graduate whites, jobless, living back with mom & dad, no relief in site ..... intelligent enough to understand the piss poor economic job Obammy has done .... still voting for the fool ..... ???????

elderly/retired whites ..... ObamaCare .... enough said ..... ???????

unions ..... most are still majority white ..... except for bailing out the auto industry and pothole filling construction work ..... what else in regard to union jobs?

5. Ken_C

Ken_C Monkey

you cant argue because youve got ZERO ground on which to stand. bush and cheney did all that shlt and more you will probably never find out about.

curious how the OP says he can go down the list of get mads and give reason why he shouldnt get mad... but didnt. must be that "slipping memory"[dunno] all youve got is "he's a closet muslim"? come on. at least give us the video footage of him going into a mosque several times a day for prayers you must have said footage dont you? well then he must have mentioned it in some interveiw i didnt see. no? well you must be muslim as well to know such intimate details about him. no? never met the guy? thats what I thought. you know jack. he mentions idiot laws rules and decisions but due to the "slipping memory" can not come up with a single specific rule law or decision. he did not attack libya NATO did. who did he kill exactly? i have never seen the guy with any kind of weapon. which soverign nation hasnt threatened the united states? because libya has repeatedly threatened the United States on many occasions. they are a known state that sponsors terrorism. with your "slipping memory" you must have forgotten all about the Pan Am 747 that was blown to bits over scottland and how libyan terrorists were found to be behind it. "I did not see anyone dying from lack of care before his obamacare" do you expect me to believe that you were on the lookout for people dieing due to lack of healthcare?"We have the best healthcare of any nation on earth" sure if youre among those who can afford it. "The top is my reply to the bottom part:" I wouldnt call it that. by the way Jobs were out the front door long before obama came along.

Ron Paul 2012!

6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Will try to go over a few of them Ken. Thank you for your view. We all have them and think they are correct.
    Just recently GE has closed it's plant in Wis to go to China. Our gub's czar is the CEO of GE and getting 2 billion to train the Chinese with-smooth move on our tax dollars.
    Florida recount turned out to be accurate.
    The whole congress pushed for the Irag war--including all leading democraps
    Bush's fault that NO "drowned"--get a life
    200,000 died w/o hospitalization--really?
    Now, tell us one thing that nobammy has accomplished during his term other than receiving the Nobel for nothing. Running the deficit into the untold trillions and keeping the presses runing 24/7 do not count. A-- kissing the muslim rulers and only firing 70+ Tomahawk missiles and air strikes at civilian targets in Libya don't either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7