Report claims the UN wants to decriminalize some thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Apr 18, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah, I saw this... It does make you understand why the League of Nations dissolved and I wonder if the UN will meet the same fate. Frankly, most of the time, I don't think the UN is worth the cost or effort and sure as hell would be happy if it got the hell out of our country!

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Nothing surprises me anymore . Common sense and decency has become a thing of the past.

Until the common sense and decent folks of the world stand up and say no more ,, then this is what we will have . And the longer we wait ,, the worse it will get , and the harder it will get to stop .

I'm damned near disgusted and embarrassed to live in this country with this level of stupidity and morality .

Alf60, Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Thats the damned Devil at work right there.

Alf60, crowdaddy, techsar and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Didn't click!

What is this "Claim" we should be worried about?

I have been around the U.N. a lot in my past profession, and I can tell you, not only are they flat out worthless, but I swear, they are actually taking advantage of situations and someone is profiting greatly ( usually France) and They generally make situations much worse then any help they might provide with their guns and white armored trucks, Fuck the U.N. burn them all down and piss on the ashes!

crowdaddy, techsar, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I can see you are not a fan. Most folks that have had to deal with the low-grade (and that is being polite) UN troops have the same opinion....

SB21, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7