Report: Gays, blacks nixed as images on Canada's new plastic bank notes Read it on Global News: Glo

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Mindgrinder, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yeah we will see how long those plastic notes hold up. Should have just come out with a 5 and 10 dollar coin.
    I love the looney, tooney coins. I've got bunches of them.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

They melt pretty easy.
    Grandpa taught me to look for old silver coins when I got change at the store...
    Haven't got 1 in a few years though....
    Pounds of "junk silver" dimes, quarters, dollars and pure silver coins in my safe.
    :)
    Fav coin in my collection..

2011 Canadian Silver Wolf Wildlife Series 1oz 999.9 Fine Silver

[​IMG]

4. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

sounds like they hired a HollyWeird design firm .... they would come up with those type of "proper thinking" suggestions .... glad to see someone in Canada thinks that traditional is still proper

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

The fancy stepping crowd will continue their assault on moral values. They have their "bit in their teeth" so to speak with the white house crowd backing their plays.

6. VisuTrac

MG, south of the border we pay a premium for the wildlife series versus the plain maple leaf silvers.
    currently I don't think it's worth it.

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Very Overpriced Try the Bull
    33.00 for one troy 9999 is what I saw last week, But 10 oz is a better storage.[​IMG]
    Gold the same way. As for the "un-minted" ingots[​IMG]the cost of checking if they are pure untampered ingots , is your loss , but 3 beans against 60K beans of gold is not as bad that silver can cost.

I just waiting to hear how Germany , Italy & France start getting there gold back from the FED. One slip of fake & the PM's race is on while the new toilet paper has green with a tinge of color ..

Sloth

8. VisuTrac

didn't germany agree to take their gold over 7 years? Hmm, wonder why. If i wanted my gold, i'd want it now, not in installment plans.

Makes one wonder if they have to steal it first from somewhere else because the original deposits are, well gone.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I don't believe it was an agreement of seven years . They were told it could be seven years , but from German Reuters it was rejected .. [​IMG][​IMG] here is an overpriced USA minted coin.
    Spec's call 999 , Id have a hard time accepting them in exchange.

I did wrangle up these : [​IMG]for a good price.

Sloth

10. VisuTrac

I prefer my silver to look like this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAVaoXbCPQ5QCh1IyBjnuySE5zE5CUWricEMuVVMBsywhruuPl
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLdW4JpDaf-eE4OUWdZ8ZNNEcvrWFhKqedxwXeRYgiz03mF_u_
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7DEo4k1RBGJC92EkQCFHDbMzjIHX2t0bm8lo3Bn8Sxnf6FRJL
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT8mxILJ3-Tj74Eg0LNF9BPNyYUwnDobgOmOjVElBCbyRM7RIQhA
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhu8E0xg-cyQf4xcrQYHc-Pu0BBR7lR16rVhfKHGEGc_PmhWtpcw
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRksM_nOISE9iwwRSnzJNOH2PB3fi4WJi-ZFS0szQlKSVeCkN6-
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg1MYomN65tb-B9abtjmkDOl1nYSzDKmu2r-vWU6xPvUZVIVpZ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAVaoXbCPQ5QCh1IyBjnuySE5zE5CUWricEMuVVMBsywhruuPl images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLdW4JpDaf-eE4OUWdZ8ZNNEcvrWFhKqedxwXeRYgiz03mF_u_ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7DEo4k1RBGJC92EkQCFHDbMzjIHX2t0bm8lo3Bn8Sxnf6FRJL images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT8mxILJ3-Tj74Eg0LNF9BPNyYUwnDobgOmOjVElBCbyRM7RIQhA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhu8E0xg-cyQf4xcrQYHc-Pu0BBR7lR16rVhfKHGEGc_PmhWtpcw images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRksM_nOISE9iwwRSnzJNOH2PB3fi4WJi-ZFS0szQlKSVeCkN6- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg1MYomN65tb-B9abtjmkDOl1nYSzDKmu2r-vWU6xPvUZVIVpZ

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7