Researchers Create Air Filter Designed to Trap and Kill the Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Aug 1, 2020.

1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

wut is dis medical insurance ya speak of?? foosed foosed [dunno] [dunno]

Gator 45/70, HK_User and oldman11 like this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Romans had their own version.

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  3. sec_monkey

The Western Roman Empire, the Eastern Roman Empire, both? plus their neighbors?

If I remember correctly they had some type of diving technology since at least 350 BC or so. At the very least they had freedivers mainly used to dive for sponges, pearls, salvage valuables from shipwrecks, plus military uses and so on.

plus a very early diving bell may have been used around 325 BC or so, around the time of Alexander the Great. Certain sources claim Alexander used one, although it is difficult to verify that.

[ note if he did use one, Alexander definitely did not do it in islamic clothin as the pic from islamic sources suggests, that part is fake news ]

[​IMG] [ this appears to be from medieval times or thereabouts ]

further readin .. .. History of underwater diving - Wikipedia

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gonna gitcha fer dat ----:whistle:

5. HK_User

Understood. Romans and others have salvaged ships, PIRATES from the S. America colonial/gold times did salvage gold ships sunk by storms.

6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I think one could accomplish the same results with a swamp cooler using colloidal silver water.

Gator 45/70, HK_User and oldman11 like this.
  7. HK_User

Build it, patent it and see.

Abstract
    Virus infections pose significant global health challenges, especially in view of the fact that the emergence of resistant viral strains and the adverse side effects associated with prolonged use continue to slow down the application of effective antiviral therapies. This makes imperative the need for the development of safe and potent alternatives to conventional antiviral drugs. In the present scenario, nanoscale materials have emerged as novel antiviral agents for the possibilities offered by their unique chemical and physical properties. Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria, but have also proven to be active against several types of viruses including human imunodeficiency virus, hepatitis B virus, herpes simplex virus, respiratory syncytial virus, and monkey pox virus. The use of metal nanoparticles provides an interesting opportunity for novel antiviral therapies. Since metals may attack a broad range of targets in the virus there is a lower possibility to develop resistance as compared to conventional antivirals. The present review focuses on the development of methods for the production of silver nanoparticles and on their use as antiviral therapeutics against pathogenic viruses.

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  8. sec_monkey

sorry colloidal silver aint gonna werk

Gator 45/70, chelloveck and HK_User like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A prototype will prove or disprove that, but I think you're close.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You can ingest Colloidal Silver until you look like Poppa Smurf, and it will not keep you from getting Covid-19.... the Science is settled on that fact...

11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IIRC there was a guy in Kali that used colloidal silver and finally turned blue...

died not long after IIRC?

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The therapeutic claims surrounding colloidal silver quackery is a horse that has been well and truly beaten to death multiple times on this forum (and I have no doubt that the beatings will continue into the future). [deadhorse]

Correct.

https://www.survivalmonkey.com/threads/decontamination-after-venturing-out.66401/page-3#post-620591

https://www.survivalmonkey.com/threads/decontamination-after-venturing-out.66401/page-2#post-620543

Paul Karason died at the age of 62 of complications from a heart attack / stroke / pneumonia. Real-life 'Blue Man' dies after heart attack, stroke Karason had been self treating himself with liquid colloidal silver, both topically and internally for some 15 years prior to his death...so, no, Karason didn't die not long after (he commenced taking colloidal silver). Your recollection was not correct, OD49.

Although colloidal silver may have have some limited application in use with wound dressings for a limited period of time to prevent bacterial infection, there is little if any reputable scientific evidence that it has any usefulness taken orally, and that there are a number of contra indications for doing so, besides the risk of body tissue discolouration.

https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidal-silver

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Well for your information I have been making colloidal silver and using it for 20+ years and not turned blue. I don't abuse it.
    FACT," if you abuse anything it will have adverse side effects". If you make it wrong this is how people turn blue. ( using salt to speed the process)
    People I know that use CS and not had adverse effects, only positive effects.
    I have given it to my sick animals both internally and externally and always had positive effects.
    A kitten with distemper was given to me and I washed its eyes and put colloidal silver in her drinking water, and in about a day's time she was completely cured.
    Dad's dog got road rash from chasing cars and I applied colloidal silver to his wounds and he healed right away. colds and stomach flu and all kinds of infectious things the silver does its job.
    Go without, I don't care, be stupid, be a slave to the medical community they don't make money on healthy people. I know it works in spite of the negative press.
    If you use any of their antibiotics there are side effects, and it's worse if you have to use them a long time, and even worse if you abuse them.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7