File Download Resources I would like to share with others.

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Asia-Off-Grid, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Greetings:
    I have many files that I have collected over past years. Some, I may have acquired from this very site. Regardless of where they were originally located, I like to share them with others whenever possible. Below are some of those files. I hope they benefit others who view / download them.

NOTE:
    1. None of the below listed folders should be considered "complete". As I find new files, I make it a point to add them to an appropriate folder.
    2. ALL folders and files linked in this post, are hosted on my personal OneDrive cloud.
    3. Whenever possible, I attempt to contact copyright holders via email or phone (for appropriate permissions), of any material I compile, prior to storing a copy of said material on my devices or clouds. However, I am not always successful in contacting copyright holders. So, if anyone views any images / files in the below listed folders, and can show ownership of the copyright to said images / files, please contact me and I will gladly remove the images / files from my folders.

Cabin Plans
    PDF Cabin Plans
    Container Floor Plans

Farming / Gardening
    Aquaponics
    Bats / Bat Houses
    Beekeeping
    Black Soldier Fly Larvae
    Raising Chickens

Power Generation
    BioGas

Water Filtration
    CAWST Bio-Sand Filter Construction - The single best BSF manual I have ever read.
    CAWST Complete PDF eBook List (This includes the above file.)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Zimmy, STANGF150, chelloveck and 8 others like this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor Site Supporter+

Nice. I have an unfinished 25ft x 25ft storage area, enclosed second story of pole barn over an enclosed 25ft x 25ft work shop. The 24 square cabin plans would adapt for finishing off that space. Maybe the next owners, part of my tribe will finish it in that manner. I have plenty to do on my watch.

3. john316

john316 Monkey+++

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FILES, A LOT,JOHN`

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  4. Asia-Off-Grid

Anytime.

5. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

THANK YOU FOR THE FILES :)

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Thank you for the files. Really enjoyed the fleataxi ones that were also posted as well Love the stories all post here.

7. Asia-Off-Grid

I appreciate it. While the files above are some resources I have been compiling for years, most of the survival fiction stories by Fleataxi (and others), were given to me by @Witch Doctor 01, or uploaded here by @Motomom34 (the North To Alaska series). So, they deserve the credit for those, really. I think I only found one or two of Fleataxi's eBooks elsewhere.

I still have a lot more files to upload, if I can ever finish doing so.

Dunerunner likes this.
  1. ED GEiN
  2. john316
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Ganado
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Thunder5Ranch
  7. chelloveck
  8. Benjamin A. Wood
  9. Benjamin A. Wood
  10. Benjamin A. Wood
  11. Benjamin A. Wood