Revolution Is AN Option

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Jan 30, 2012.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

No one ever gets what they paid in, my Father served 2 years in the Korean Cinflict, and worked until 67 and died at 72. Had he been allowed to invest his SS tax into private accounts he would have left my children around 7 million dollars.
    Sad part I applied for a broonze grave marker from the Vetrans Adminastration and never recieved it. I do think a revoulation is in order

2. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Alright, well lets have a Beer.

sgt peppersass and ColtCarbine like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I think if enough people would ban together and have a couple elected officials removed from office. To show the goverment that they work for us, (For The People and By The People) the rest of the politians would start to fall in line. The biggest problem is things have changed rather than the goverment answering to the people, the people have started having to answer to the goverment.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well we did get the Bronze marker...
    Stay on their butt's...You''ll get it...
    Or go to the local new's channel with your story...
    I'm pretty sure someone will make a move to help you out...

sgt peppersass likes this.
  5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

[boozingbuddies]I'll buy

larryinalabama likes this.
  6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

That was 4 years ago I got the marker my self, I guess probably the right thing to do as The Old Man never did like the military much, he got the letter "your friends and neighbors need you now". He did serve honorably and bravely, and had nothing good whatsoever to say about it. Miss my Friend, who was my Father.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. ColtCarbine

I firmly believe you can change how the politicians think and let them know that they work for their constituents not the Corporations.

Cephus and Alpha Dog like this.
  8. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Who said free beer? Was it you or Alabama? A man after my own heart!!!!!!!!!!! [drooling][booze]

9. ColtCarbine

Round for the house. [boozingbuddies]

Falcon15 and Alpha Dog like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

ColtCarbine likes this.
  11. ColtCarbine

larryinalabama, my apologies for jumping on you but if you read the below quote, you'll see why I reacted the way I did and thought you were trying to cause trouble.

larryinalabama likes this.
  12. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Funny a old "LEO" friend of mine pulled up in the yard is his squad car while he was onduty, I asked him if he wanted a Beer, he sain no thanks "ialready have one" The good old days.

Cephus, Alpha Dog and ColtCarbine like this.
  13. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

No Sir I aint looking for no trouble here or anywhere else for that matter.

ColtCarbine likes this.
  14. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

CC I have the utmost respect for ya, I just state my opinions and like axx holes everyone has one.

15. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

CC, can we at LEAST put the Politicians in the FEMA camps they building fer us? Please, purty please!!!

Turn them into Conservative ReEducation Camps!!! Make them learn you can't spend a dollar you don't have!

16. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

17. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Dang Stang, good idea and maybe forget to send the chow wagons?

18. carly28043

carly28043 Monkey+

They will get there. One day most of them will find that they are on the wrong side of an argument or irritated the wrong person. Then they will find the very laws they voted for used against them. They are political sheeple themselves. Seduced by the power they are led to believe they will have forever.

19. Espada

Espada Monkey+

IMVHO, unless voter qualifications are re-introduced, peaceful change will not occur. Most politicians are whores who will perform for the most votes. The most votes are beginning to come from the takers in our society, a group that is increasing rapidly in numbers, due to culture-specific birthrates.

A couple of good ole boys in my area lamented their age, regarding SHTF scenarios... can't put on a field marching pack and hump the hills like in the old days, but are still plenty infuriated at what's going on. I sent them a note on one of my personal favorite Americans, Samuel Whittemore... we can still cut a little mustard when the time comes.

http://samuelwhittemorepatriots.com/

Seawolf1090 and Alpha Dog like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7