Rifle Raffle!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Minuteman, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Everybody ready?

2. ghrit

The RANDOMIZER SAYS --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    The FREE chance for the opening in the RIFLE RAFFLE is ---

3. ghrit

Number 31!!
    <table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 48pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="64"><col style="width: 48pt;" width="64"><col> <tbody><tr><td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 48pt;" height="17" width="64">Research Randomizer Results:
    </td> </tr></tbody><tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"></tr></tbody></table> <table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 144pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="192"><col style="width: 48pt;" span="3" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td colspan="3" style="height: 12.75pt; width: 144pt;" height="17" width="192">Research Randomizer Results:</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td colspan="3" style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per Set</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td colspan="3" style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Range: From 1 to 40 -- Unsorted</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">Set 1</td> <td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" x:num="" align="right" height="17">36</td> <td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">
    </td> <td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>The lucky monkey, must therefore be -
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    and perforce IS
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    aeropeach!!

Congrats, aero, you are one step closer to the big one!!

Tough toenails for the rest of us losers!!

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Ok. Congrats to aeropeach.

Let me take care of a few things here at work and I will be back in an hour or so and we will have the BIG one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a PM from Clyde and he won't be home until 9PM ET so I want to wait until then to have the Raffle. So hold tight boys and girls!!!!!

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

wooHoo! aeropeach.

I'll be back at 10 est.
    Nice job guys.

Unless we are going to have the big drawing earlier?

6. Minuteman

OK. 10 EST it is.

7. Minuteman

OK Monkeys. It's Raffle time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to open the randomizer program and put in the numbers for the drawing. I will copy and post that for all to see then I will hit the go button. Stand by.............

<TABLE width=610 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width=610><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=558 bgColor=#99cccc border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=white>[​IMG] </TD><TD align=middle width=226 bgColor=#99cccc>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=558 bgColor=#99cccc border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=388 bgColor=white><CENTER><TABLE width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
    <FORM name=choiceform method=post>To generate a set of random numbers, simply enter your selections (integer values only): <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=255 bgColor=white>How many sets of numbers do you want to generate? </TD><TD align=right bgColor=white><INPUT size=10 value=1 name=numofsets>
    Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR width=360><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=255 bgColor=white>How many numbers per set? </TD><TD align=right bgColor=white><INPUT size=10 value=3 name=numperset>
    Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR width=360><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=230 bgColor=white>Number range (e.g., 1-50): </TD><TD align=right bgColor=white>From: <INPUT maxLength=9 size=8 value=1 name=rangebeg> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=right colSpan=2>To: <INPUT maxLength=9 size=8 value=50 name=rangeend>
    Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR width=360><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=255 bgColor=white>Do you wish each number in a set to remain unique? </TD><TD align=right bgColor=white><SELECT name=uniqueornot><OPTION selected>Yes<OPTION>No</OPTION></SELECT>
    Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR width=360><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=255 bgColor=white>Do you wish to sort your outputted numbers? </TD><TD align=right bgColor=white><SELECT name=sortedornot><OPTION selected>No<OPTION>Yes: Least to Greatest<OPTION>Yes: Greatest to Least</OPTION></SELECT>
    Help </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR width=360><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD bgColor=white>How do you wish to view your outputted numbers?</TD><TD align=right bgColor=white><SELECT name=viewtype><OPTION selected>Place Markers Off<OPTION>Place Markers Within<OPTION>Place Markers Across</OPTION></SELECT>
    Help</RIGHT> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>
    <INPUT onclick="if (this.form.numofsets.value.indexOf('.') != -1 || this.form.numperset.value.indexOf('.') != -1 || this.form.numofsets.value.indexOf('-') != -1 || this.form.numperset.value.indexOf('-') != -1 || isNumeric(this.form.numperset.value) == false || isNumeric(this.form.rangebeg.value) == false || isNumeric(this.form.rangeend.value) == false || isNumeric(this.form.numofsets.value) == false || this.form.rangeend.value == '' || this.form.rangebeg.value == '' || this.form.numperset.value == '' || this.form.numofsets.value == '') {alert('Please enter positive whole numbers for all values.');return false;} else {randomizer();}" type=button value="Randomize Now!" name=button></FORM></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>[SIZE=-1]Note: Research Randomizer may not work with AOL browsers. Also, you may need to disable any pop-up ad blockers you are running because your random numbers will be displayed in a pop-up window (just set your pop-up blocker to exclude this site.)[/SIZE]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <HR width=360></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD><TD align=middle width=160><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left bgColor=#99cccc><CENTER><TABLE width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2>Instructions

To generate a set of random numbers, simply fill out the form, indicating:

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>How many sets of random numbers you would like

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>How many numbers you want in each set

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>The range within which you want your numbers to fall

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>Whether or not you want each number in a set to be unique

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>Whether you would like the numbers in each set sorted, either from Least to Greatest or from Greatest to Least

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>How you wish to view your outputted numbers
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok. The randomizer will pick three numbers 1,2,3,

the first number will be the winner of the rifle, the second number will be the winner of the parts kit, and the third number will be the winner of the radio.

Everyone clear? I will give this about 5 minutes or so for everyone to read and then post the results.

GOOD LUCK MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

8. melbo

Be a bad time for me to shut down the site for an update

9. Minuteman

You do and you'll have a mutiny on your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. melbo

I hope I paid the bill for the server this month.

11. melbo

I won't mess around

12. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Don't give Minuteman a flintlock rifle for the next revolution....it will take too long

13. Minuteman

Well this is random so here it is.

The winners are.........................................

drum roll please.............................................

<TABLE width=610><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width=610><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=558 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=287 bgColor=#ffffff>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=right width=226 bgColor=#ffffff>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width=620><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=560>
    Research Randomizer Results
    1 Set of 3 Unique Numbers Per Set
    Range: From 1 to 50 -- Unsorted
    <FORM name=resultsform>Job Status: <INPUT class=status size=56 value=Finished name=statusbox></FORM>
    </TD><FORM name=excelForm action=excel.php method=post target=_blank><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=totalSets><INPUT type=hidden value=3 name=totalNumbers><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=rangeBegin><INPUT type=hidden value=50 name=rangeEnd><INPUT type=hidden value=Unique name=unique><INPUT type=hidden value=Unsorted name=sort></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width=620><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=560>Set #1:
    <INPUT type=hidden value=47,12,42 name=set1> 47, 12, 42 <HR color=#003366 noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE>[​IMG]</FORM>

14. melbo

he must be rolling dice or rolling a joint

15. melbo

ghrit, ghrit, and AlterEgo

16. Minuteman

I don't know how the old curmudgeon done it but it looks like he has the first two numbers. Hadn't figured on that but oh well.

Congratulations

#47 Ghrit - rifle

#12 Ghrit - parts kit

#42 AlterEgo - radio

Check and see if that's correct.

17. melbo

and G just said he'd never won anything.
    Congrats!

18. Minuteman

Making up for lost time I'd say!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok winners or winner I should say, PM me shipping info and I will get right on it. Actually this worked out just right I leave in the am to head home.

(aeropeach my bad) AlterEgo PM Melbo on the radio shipping info.

Thanks to all of you for contributing. This has been fun and really shows the caliber of people we have here. [beer]

19. melbo

I'm seeing #42 as AlterEgo.
    Check me if I'm wrong

20. Minuteman

You're right, my bad. Sorry peach.

Them readin specs actually work a whole lot better if you actually put em on!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7