right wing nut has hit list/AP ammo

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Feb 27, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

The media being as cliche as possible--"tank buster" Jessee Jackson claims they're an aircraft buster too........

Doesn't really seem like a "hit list" to me. Seems like a list of politicians who are traitorous scum, especially if you include POTUS. But, it's OK for them to call people who have reverence for the Constitution "domestic terrorists." F them!

Man with high-powered rifles and ‘tank buster’ bullets arrested for posting liberal ‘hit list’ | The Raw Story

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

He's an idiot that stuck his head over the wall.

Anyway, those two high power rifles look like an MN m44 and (possibly) an Enfield. Nothing to shoot the 50 cal ammo with.

If he'd kept his yap shut, felon or not, he would never have been uncovered. A failed individual, it seems, and he just fed the machine.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Look's like an Arch Angel and a 30/30...

Ugly run's kinda deep up there in part's ?

CATO likes this.
  4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I think you're right Gator! o_O

I'm sure he's running on the philosophy: "I don't need many guns . . . I'll let the jbts bring me theirs."

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

This guy is an IDIOT, and I would HOPE, that he isn't a MONKEY, simply because he shows ABSOLUTELY No Regard for OpSec.... by publishing a Hit List, ANYWHERE..... If he was an acquaintance of Mine, I would disavow, PUBLICLY, any Knowledge, or Friendship, with him.... He is a classic MoRooon (Bugs Bunny Definition) Oh yea, when was the last "TANK" built, that had armor that could be Penetrated by a .50Cal M2 Round, of ANY Kind? WWII? or would that be WWI.... Again, This just goes to prove that the NEWS Guys have NO Idea, what they are talking about..... writing such Drivel...

veryconcerned likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I kinda thought that was @UGRev until I saw the Mosin and 30-30 . . . I know his weapon of choice is a Hawken bp .50 cal.

UGRev and BTPost like this.
  7. ghrit

He'll get off on the weapons possession charges. See Haynes v. U.S. (1968)

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

9. ghrit

Which he is, according to the article.

BTPost likes this.
  10. -06

-06 Monkey+++

He not only loses his guns/supplies but is headed to the "grey bar hotel" for awhile.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7