Riots in small towns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oil pan 4, Jun 25, 2022.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

One reddit dip shit is telling his other dip shit follwers "Christian extremists live in small towns", they don't have any police", they're defenseless", "they have volunteer fire fighters".
    Screenshot_2022-06-25-11-49-28.
    Live stream that please.

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Oh, yeah...bring it, beotch!!!

gii shi kan dug, 3cyl, oldawg and 6 others like this.
  3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Please, oh please come to my town. LOL. The reason we have so few cops is because all the Rednecks are packin!!! It would be better than any day at the range or more aptly around here down on the river shootin cans.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

After the first 30 seconds all you're target will be is a'holes and elbows, Aim judicially [YD]

3cyl, oldawg, Thunder5Ranch and 5 others like this.
  5. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Defenseless? Because we have volunteer firefighters? Which kind of means every single person knows how to put out a fire... Really how do these idiots dress themselves...

3cyl, oldawg, crowdaddy and 10 others like this.
  6. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

both ANTIFA & the BLM thought they could push out of Portland and Seattle >>> barely got out of town alive - they need to note that what PD that does work there don't like your BS any better than the citizens do .....

3cyl, oldawg, crowdaddy and 7 others like this.
  7. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

around here the volunteer FD arrives for the occasion - if that means firearms - firearms ride along with the hose & ladders ....

had a situation a number of years ago - some druggie burglars got chased into the brush/trees - local PD called the FD for portable lighting - word got out that a posse was needed - about 75 armed guys came riding out for the hunt - the county & state PD on scene had an everloving crap fit .....

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah here the firefighters have guns, the paramedics pack even the water department is armed.
    I don't know if the electric coop has guns but have chain saws and they could always chain someone to the bare wire springs of a mattress and charge them up with a varrac.

9. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

All I've seen this weekend we're tourists trying to go down one way streets the wrong way. That's about as lawless as I expect it to get in my small town.

oldawg, SB21, Thunder5Ranch and 5 others like this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Come to my small town and most of my friends are well armed and I mean well armed

11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

techsar, crowdaddy, GOG and 7 others like this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Well, at the moment AlaskaChick and I are out in our Bush Alaska Home, and I doubt that any of those ATIFA/BLM Snowflakes would pay the $1000 each, for a Charter Flight to come out here with their signs and Bull Horns to Protest ANYTHING… Distance keeps most of the Crazies in Town…

13. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Yup ask a city paid firefighter to use the hose to wash away protestors, no against policy. Ask a volunteer firefighter to use the hose to wash away protestors, no, get your own hose this is fun.

Yard Dart, Tully Mars, oldawg and 5 others like this.
  14. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Stacked 100 deep he says. Huh, well if they insist.
    1 MG34
    1 MG42
    1 1919a4 on T&E Mount
    1 1919a6
    Now I know I can only run one, but I bet I know of 3 more "backwards assed rural conservatives" that would help me out.

15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

When exactly is this party gonna start?

Asking for a friend!

16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

No M-2 Yet,............................Amature!

J/K!
    I would love to play with an M-1919 again, SOOOOOOOOOOO Much fun it should be illegal!
    I'ma stick to my M-16/203, and Car-16 easier to care for and feed!

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  17. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

IDK, the pink pistols club be pretty vicious, wouldn't wanna piss them off!

19. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

My neighbors on both sides have backhoes. My dead end road that runs off ANOTHER dead end road ends at BLM land.
    I don't expect any of those clowns to make it out here, but in 2020 they set wildfires along highway I-5 and that deeply concerns me. It's straight up murder and hard to police and prevent.

20. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Their logistics team found out that none of the rural locations has a coffee shop that requires a barista and apparently only comes in a mug from a drip machine. Also no soy milk only actual cream, like from a cow. It was determined that the environment is too hostile and the operation was called off just in time for the Drag Queen Exposition.

GOG, Altoidfishfins, techsar and 5 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7