Ron Paul 2012

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Aug 22, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It is my belief that "The Glass Parking Lot" defense is the most appropriate action, in this situation.... If these folks want to be governed by a 10th Century form of Government, then they need to live, like they did in the 10th Century..... Problem solved.... in about a billionth of a second.....
    ...... YMMV.....

Seawolf1090 and Nadja like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That would be the Teddy Roosevelt method, I can't fault it. If amadipshit rattles his sabre again, my answer would be "pull it out of the scabbard and have at it." The straights would be open for shipping in a day or two with a couple hundred mile (minimum) buffer zone, watched from orbit, but unmanned. What I don't yet know is whether Ron has the stuff to invite the sabre draw. I really don't get the need for "diplomatic" warnings, there have already been plenty.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  3. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

Sorry , but I don't have a link to it, however, I heard him say it very clearly. Then, he said that maybe they would respect us and mind their own business.

TheEconomist likes this.
  4. strunk

strunk Monkey+

When Obama went on his World Apology Tour, it probably would have helped matters greatly if he had arranged to meet with a high ranking Iranian official and offered a sincere apology to the people of Iran for US foreign policy under President Eisenhower that effectively ended democracy in Iran and directly led to the current theocratic dictatorship there. Everything Iran has on us traces back to that moment in our mutual history. We screwed up. We need to make it right, even if it means we show up with hat in hand to a much smaller nation and publicly apologize for our past conduct.

TheEconomist likes this.
  5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

The 'insurgent' Ron Paul: Why he's the 2012 X-factor

........many Republicans are taking Paul and his devoted following seriously this time around — even though few think the libertarian congressman has any shot at winning the nomination. Here, a look at why Ron Paul might still be a forced to be reckoned with: If he can't win the nomination, why is Paul running?
    A cause. Paul and his aides insist that the Ron Paul Revolution will keep on rolling through the GOP primary season, and perhaps all the way to the Republican National Convention in August. If he can win enough delegates, Paul will have leverage at the convention to... do something. "Given everything we know about him, he'll be seeking some sort of major policy statement from the party," Colby College political scientist Anthony Corrado tells Bloomberg. "I suspect that's more important to him than any particularly personal role at the convention or any rules change." Paul seems to be leaning that way, telling CNN he might get "something in the platform that says, maybe we ought to look at the Federal Reserve and maybe we ought to reconsider and not (go) to war unless we have a declaration of war."

The 'insurgent' Ron Paul: Why he's the 2012 X-factor - Yahoo! News

Kingfish and tacmotusn like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

7. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

I am a supporter of Ron Paul and have been since I was a young teenager. The man stands for what I believe on most fronts and I love him for that.

HOWEVER! After watching what has happened in Michigan and the debate last night it appears to me that Ron Paul is now Mitt Romney's errand boy for destruction. You may ask yourself, what does he have to gain from this. Well, lets look at what we know.

Rand Paul has stated that he would be open for accepting the role of Vice President should he be asked, no matter who the nominee...

Ron Paul has a deep disdane (as do I) for what the Federal Reserve has done for this country.

Ron Paul, as well as everyone else, probably sees the writing on the wall that Mitt Romney (with his backing by the big banks and the wealthy) will get the nomination.

These things being known doesn't it figure that one could presuppose that Ron Paul and Mitt Romney may have talked at some point about Ron becoming the head of the Federal Reserve (To Bring it down) or Auditor General. Perhaps Romney is throwing in a VP spot for his son Rand as well.

Hate to be the "clucking hen" but its what I see...

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

So it seems the media once again decides that Ron Paul is irrelevant. Will they ever learn? Naw...

from a RP newsletter;

On April 4th, FOX "News" ran an article asking "Where in the World is Ron Paul?"

Where in the World Is Ron Paul? - Ron Paul - Fox Nation

Ron Paul spoke to a crowd of 6,000 people that same day in California.

Ron Paul UCLA Rally 2012 Best footage compilation (in HD) - YouTube

On April 10th, both Ron Paul and Mitt Romney held events.

Compare and contrast this image.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/PaulRomneyEventsApril10th.png

This race is not over and Dr. Paul still has many options on the table. The media and party insiders want you to believe that Romney has this in the bag.

It goes without saying - but do not believe the propaganda outlets.

Donate what you can, but please donate something as we try to combat the "Ron Paul Revolution is going quietly" theme that the media creates.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

In Liberty,

RonPaulForums.com Staff

9. TheEconomist

Ron is getting my vote today!

10. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

Ron was my families votes today, Except my grandmother who said there was no other choice since he was going to win anyways. I blame her ignorance on the fact she watches news 10 hours a day. Wonder how many others are just like her.

11. TheEconomist

More than you want to know about...

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7