Ron Paul magnetic signs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TnAndy, Aug 9, 2007.

1. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Ran into a guy on the Ron Paul forum that will make the magnetic car door signs for 35 bucks a pair ( cheapest I could find them locally was 65/pr) JUST for the Ron Paul campaign....no other images or ads. He's in Taylor, SC and just doing this to help the campaign.

I ordered a pair of each of these......my plan is not the car doors, but the tailgate of my pickup trucks. I think it's a GREAT way to get Paul's name out there some more....You get behind a pickup with a sign this big and you can't help but read it.....these things are 12" high and 16" long......not a bumper sticker.

Brent's email is: signart123@yahoo.com
    You can deal with him directly if you want a pair of them.

( The Digistash is NOT on the sign.....just where I have the images stored )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Cool deal Andy. Much appreciated. I have been thinking of having some made. I have bumper stickers but I hate putting them on my truck.
    [winkthumb]

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Mm; if you don't want to have damage to your truck from bumper stickers, tape them in your rear window. You can widget the adhesive remnants when you remove the sticker.

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Thanks Andy.
    Cool idea

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Also if you want the removable bumper stickers that wont damage the paint and such you can go to the hardware store and get magnetic vent covers for the floor vents in the house and put the bumper stikers on them and make your own magnetic bumperstickers that way.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7