Ron Paul Shafted In La

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jul 31, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

See, I don’t understand this. I really, truly don’t understand this. Governor Romney is going to win the nomination regardless of who Louisiana seats in its delegation. However, Governor Romney may be risking not winning the general election if he pisses off too many Ron Paul supporters.

Ohh yeah...Romney is lucky that my hatred for Obama exceeds my hatred for him.

oldawg likes this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My disdain for Romney does not exceed that which I have for Obama; they are pretty much controlled by the same puppet masters. I will not vote for either of them. A choice for the so-called "Lesser of two evils" is still voting evil and is an affront to the Democratic process that has defined our Nation. The Wizard behind the curtain has selected who we get to chose from and it truly doesn't matter to him, which one we chose, they both only dance to his magic refrain.
    A guy buys a new suit to wear to a friend's wedding. The tailor marks it for alterations, and the next week, the buyer goes back to the store and picks it up. As is the custom, he tries on the altered suit. He finds that the tailor has done such a terrible job, it looks absolutely grotesque on him.
    Standing in front of the tailor's mirror, he complains. "Look at this! This leg is three inches too long, the jacket hangs to the other side, the seat balloons out. You should be ashamed! And the wedding is this afternoon!"
    The tailor is not flustered. "It's nothing," he says. "I'll show you what to do. You hold this part in this hand like this." He bunches up one side of the pants and places it in the man's hand.
    "Now," says the tailor,"You hold this over here like this." He puts another handful of material, on the other side, in the fellow's other hand.
    "Now you lean over, like this." The tailor demonstrates, walking with his shoulders at a strange angle to the ground.
    The man doesn't have time to do anything else. So he has the tailor put his other clothes in the suit box, makes all the "adjustments" the tailor has recommended, and, wearing the suit, hobbles down the store's escalator and out the door.
    Two old ladies are sitting on a bench across the street, waiting for a bus.
    "Oy, look at that poor man!" says one of them as they see the man hobbling grotesquely down the street.
    "Yes," says her friend, shaking her head in pity. "But doesn't his suit look nice!"
    and that pretty much sums up my opinion of the two "presidential" candidates that they are allowing us to select from.

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

People tell me I'm wasting a vote to vote for Ron Paul, or that I'm "handing it to Obama". Please. Texas will go to Romney no matter who I vote for. At least I'm voting. Too many I know have just thrown in the towel in disgust.

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

They both get their strings pulled by the same puppetmasters.

The only good news is that people are waking up, and TPTB are trying to do a rush job to pull off a win.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7