Ron Paul Wins Iowa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by enloopious, Jun 26, 2012.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

June 17, 2012
    "Dr. Paul won 10 of 13 delegates elected at today’s state convention in addition to having won 11 of 12 delegates elected at last night’s district conventions, for a weekend total of 21 of 25 contestable delegates, all unbound."

Ron Paul wins Iowa! | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Why isn't this on the news? He wins delegates in every state he goes to, Mitt hasn't even secured the nomination yet and it looks like he might not even be able to but they are going ahead with Mitt/Obama as the only choices.

Good news though, I just drove from California to Maine and Ron Paul signs were in EVERY state on that route. I saw no other candidate even come close to that kind of support. There were bill boards, home made signs, flags, and all kinds of bumper stickers in every single state.

The people know what is up and when it comes time, his name will be written in if there is no other alternative.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah I was wondering what they would do to combat him. I know in Maine he won 2 of the 4 delegates and so they had a recount and he turned out to have none and Mitt Romney was awarded them. The shenanigans are in full swing.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7