1. The Topic of the Month for June, 2017 is "Organization" Please join the discussion on the forum.

Original Work Ruby's legacy

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by sarawolf, Oct 29, 2016.

1. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey++

sec_monkey likes this.
  2. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King Site Supporter

Damnit girl...slow down.

I haven't gotten to your last book yet, now I have to put this one at the top of my read list because I enjoyed Time Out so much.

[js]

sarawolf likes this.
  3. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey++

Lol PM you make me laugh. I needed that tonight.

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Get your read'n glasses on Pax...can't try to slow down or stop her creative mojo!!! ;)

sarawolf likes this.
  5. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey++

A review would be nice if you haven't put one on the Ruby's Time Out page as yet, hint, hint lol and I just got another one up but it won't go live until tomorrow, it's called Have Mercy. Sometimes she gives mercy and sometimes she doesn't :)

6. Pax Mentis

I did one and I doubt they'd let me do another...though a family member who shares my Kindle library just started R'sTO today and I will encourage her to do so (assuming she likes it, as I expect) :)

Among friends here, I will mention something that did not make my review...if you are ever interested in a free proofer for things spell checkers won't catch, I would volunteer. It is better in that way than most dystopian fiction on Kindle, but some of us old folks still cringe at then/than or where/were etc.

7. Pax Mentis

Ummm...never mind. I am 5% into Legacy, and it is obvious you have already addressed this.

I am also enjoying it quite a bit so far.

[peep]

8. Pax Mentis

I finished the book and would highly recommend it. Personally, I had trouble with the first 3rd of it, but in the end it is well worth sticking to in my never humble opinion.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7