1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Other Rules For Insuring Privacy In An Organization

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions' started by Dont, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

How not to be betrayed

Attached Files:

2. Dont

Another one for ensuring the safety of a group

Attached Files:

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Good stuff to read... thanks for these postings @Don't . [winkthumb]

4. Dont

Sharing what I got for nothing.. Thanks go's to those that took the time to digitalize them...

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. Yard Dart

I have read these or similar in the past and are great reminders of what we should always be doing.... minding your Opsec.

6. Dont

Need to keep it in mind with everyone you meet and speak to.. people have been conditioned to revealing to much of themselves, except for those that are trying to gather information on you.. THEY are conditioned to lie...

Yard Dart likes this.
  7. Yard Dart

I told a guy my real name at a store today buying some ammo. He was trying to see if I was in their database for a discount or something.... he has seen me many times and assumed I was in the system.... He came back with the fact I was not in there and he was just going to ring it up under Bill. I laughed as that is my usual response when asked my name... made me chuckle a bit, as that may be how I was listed in his system.

My nosey gal at the grocery always ask my name and I give here some BS name everytime....
    I got busted by a girl from the church standing in line behind me giving me the goofy look, as she knew my name and was cornfused a bit.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7