Russian cruise launcher in shipping container

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, May 23, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Idon't know where to put this but its new to me( my "holy crap meter" pegged)..:

Military technology I wasn't aware of for sale:
    Russian cruisemissile and its launch system hidden in a shipping container:

Moscow markets cruise missile launched from a freight container
    DEBKAfile Special Report April 26, 2010, 7:19 PM (GMT+02:00)
    Tags: Russian Club-K missile [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Russia's Club-K Freight Container cruise missile

This relatively cheap, extra-smart, easy-to-use Club-K Container Missile System, which <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Moscow</st1:place></st1:city> has put on the open market, allows cruise missiles concealed in freight containers to be launched from a prepositioned or moving land or sea platform. It is virtually undetectable by radar until activated. No wonder, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Iran</st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region w:st="on">Venezuela</st1:country-region> were keenly interested when the Club-K was put on the market at the Defense Services Asia exhibition in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:place></st1:country-region> this week for $15 million.
    Western military experts are calling it a "real maritime fear for anyone with a waterfront." The container-cum-missiles, carried by a ship, fishing vessel or truck can approach a targeted coast, highway or international railway and strike behind the target's missile defenses without alerting radar monitors or even surveillance drones and satellites.
    In Iranian hands, it would make the targeting of its nuclear facilities very difficult. Able to wipe out an aircraft carrier up to 400 kilometers away, the system's manufacturer, Novator, is directing its marketing tactics at anyone under threat of military action from the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">United States</st1:place></st1:country-region>. One expert accused the Russians of proliferating ballistic missiles on an unheard-of scale.
    At the Malaysian exhibition, the marketing film showed the Club-K being activated from an ordinary truck. (See picture.) The truck pulls up, whereupon the container roof lifts up to reveal four 3?-54?E, 3?-54?E1 and 3?-14?E cruise missiles ready to fire. The operator then pushes a button and the missiles, which have a range of 350 km, are launched without further preparation.

More at:
    DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

All the more reason to bring the troops home. All the troops. FTW. No one loves us anyway. Hell, we are the Great Satin. Cut off all foreign aid. For the next decade or more, let the world go to hell. Let them see who the real Satin is. Let them fully realize what they have lost. Rebuild at home our great nation. Only if we are directly attacked should we strike back. And, if and when we strike back it should be done as the Israelis do it.... Awe inspiring and without remorse. Screw the world press and opinion.

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

[applaud][applaud][applaud] The only part I would say different is cut all foreign aid for ever, and kick the UN out of here. The American tax payers should not be funding the world.

BWM

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It wasn't too difficult to predict Russia and Iran in the mix once again playing the "bad cop" on the stage of the world back in 1997 -and it is no different now.

I believe I went through several weeks of researching the Hegelian Dialect and posting about Russia, China, and Iran here and on other forums years ago. Just as the Elite have prepared their chessboard for theatrical war, I have been watching and waiting for the catalyst to present itself. Each day we draw closer to the brink of world war, and we see no school children practicing routine drills of hiding beneath desks, no alarms and evacuations in mock drills to evade a nuclear attack. The conditioning of this psy-ops is much more advanced and sinister, and the punch line is enough to make even the most resilient weak in the knees.

Since the Bolshevik Revolution, which was funded by banking cartels and Lord Milner's Roundtable -the "Soviets" have been primed and proper to play the enemy while the shining star of "Democracy" ran in to rescue the world. With the advent of modern terrorism, the scales of power became tipped even more greatly into the hands of Slavery, Incorporated. The lands that could not be conquered with subversion and brute force will be turned into corporate dynasty playgrounds with church steeples and "Democracy" aplenty. Economics and FEAR rule this world now.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7